A fever with panic

I was in bed sneezing, and coughing up blood every 30 minutes. I remember last time i was sick i was coughing up blood but not as bad as today. The rake was with me today but he left for some reason. When he was here he seemed to be panic whenever i coughed up blood. I was laying down enjoying the sound of the rain tapping on the window. Ever since the day rake saved me from those 4 men. I wondered if they were out to kill me for a reason or just for fun.

-Yesterday-

It was a rainy day. I loved rainy days. i was outside playing in the mud puddles. The rake wasn't around, and at the moment i didn't care if i got sick. I was wearing black pants with a shirt and normal everyday shoes. Just splashing in puddles minding my own business.

-Today-

When i looked back to what i did yesterday i smiled. "It was worth it," I said softly to myself. I looked out the window once more. Rake went out not too long ago. 'He should be back by now.' I try to remember what type of sickness i had, "Ah! It's called hemoptysis!" I slowly close my eyes smiling drifting off to sleep. Hoping i get better soon.

-RAKE POV-

I went out to see smiley. The DOG of the house. He's the only one who can understand me. ( Only speaks in growls). When i got there i opened the door of many creepypastas eyes on me. "Hey, Rake!," ben called out. I went over to him to see what he wanted. "I heard you were protecting a girl not too long ago. Jeff told me he saw you with a girl," he said in a whisper.

I left because honestly, i didn't care i just had to get (y/n) some medicine. When i come across smiles' room i opened it. I was expecting a room with a bloody mess but, surprisingly it was clean. I growled loudly to see where he was. He came out of the shadows. "what do you want rake?" He sounded annoyed. I explained to him that 'a human that i really care for is currently sick in bed from being in the rain out to long.' "Okay? And you want medicine and information on how to properly take care of this human?" I nodded my head. ' I also wanted to know what does it mean if she's coughing up blood?'

"They are coughing up blood? Well, Rake, that means either its cancer or their lungs are very week. and if that's the case take these and give it to them." I took all the medications he gave me and fled. With them. I went back to(y/n). When i got there i saw she was asleep. So i left her the medicine and medications. Along with a note written in blood on the walls saying,

Take the medicine and hope you get well soon, Rake.

-(y/n) pov-

When i woke i saw blood on the walls i was about to scream until i saw it was a note by the rake. I looked at my bedside to see medicine and medications that i needed for hemoptysis.

"Heh, Thanks Rake."