jelousy

What’s your favorite snack?
I

went out to the store to buy some food and other stuff I need. When I got out I saw a box full of puppies. The box said to take one. So I did , I thought it would be great to have someone around when the rake wasn’t. I took a nice little chubby caramel puppy home. When I did get home I put him a nice purple color. “Now what to name you?” I thought for such a long time until I gave up. I went with something simple. “I’ll name you Simon!” The puppy just barked and spun around in circles.
I spent all day hangin out with Simon. I was so happy to have someone to be with while the rake isn’t around. ‘Oh no.’ I had forgotten about the rake. I put the puppy in a box and put him in the garage. (Yes you have a car.) I went to sleep and hoped that the rake would come and just leave and not harm the little puppy. 

The next day
I

woke up with rake next to me. I got up and went to see if the puppy was okay. As soon as I opened the door a nasty odor came in the house. I closed the door ,but relieved to see the puppy had came inside. I had to do some potty training with him. I soon heard the the rake coming down stairs. I left the puppy alone hoping they would get along. As soon as Simon saw the rake he quickly scrambled his way over to me. The rake went closer to him and started to cry. I went over to see what was wrong. 
I saw the rake cornering Simon. “RAKE!” I yelled at him to scare him off, sadly. It only got his attention and he faced me. “(Y/n),” he said. “Rake this is Simon. My new pet.” ‘Not that I was replacing rake with a pup. No that’s not the case.’