the stalker

As soon as I got home I felt there was something very wrong. I just got out of the hospital and I didn't want to find out what was wrong so I just shrugged it off and went on with my doings.

I put Simon down and let him roam. I also put down my groceries and started to organize some of my stuff around the house saying how it's messy from the last time I was here.

I decided that tomorrow I would go and look for rake. I missed him so much it felt like there was a big hole in the middle of my soul. I felt so heart broken.

eyeless jack pov

I was stalking her, (y/n)? Was it? I don't remember I just wanna her to come get rake out of my way. Me and dr. Smile have some work to finish but rake keeps getting in the way. He keeps coming and weeping on how he killed his girl.Then he says he's gonna kill himself.

And Slenderman told him to go on a mission and this is my mission to put these two back together. Honestly I could see why rake would choose her. She doesn't seem frightened or any of that at all. Actually she looks determined and calm at the same time. It's kinda nice to know Rake has a friend or something more than a friend.

I went inside her open window on the top floor. I was now in her room. I was about to head down stairs until I saw a mutt running my way it was barking and growling furiously at me. I decided to leave and come back another day it wasn't worth it.

(Y/n)

I was about to put my milk up until I heard Simon barking from upstairs. I went up to go see what he was barking at and I found my window open. I went over and found a note.

it said,

'Come and get rake or I will kill your mutt.'

I was shocked one they would kill Simon two they knew rake. Whom ever this was they knew the rake.