Chapter 7: "I miss him already"

Nathan's POV:

After missing the boys for what seemed like months, they finally came into my room and hugged me, well all that they could with me lying down.

Max and Tom looked pleased to see me, Siva seemed a bit off but Jay looked the most happy to see me, i have no clue why though, he was as happy to see me as i was for him.

As soon as he opened my room door his pale blue eyes locked with mine. I missed looking into them.
Jay noticed the doctors talking to the boys so he took it as an opportunity to come over and talk to me.
"How are you? Do you feel better?" He asked me, with a lot of worry in his voice. I smiled with grabbed one of his curls and starting playing with it.
"You did your hair how i like it" I said.
Jay's mouth opened wide and his eyes sparkled with tears, he tried to hide it but i could see it.

•••
Jay's POV:

I cant believe it. His voice is back to normal.
I turn around to see the doctors finish their conversation with the boys so i quickly take Nathan's hand from my hair. His touch is so soft, I really have missed him

"So.. doctor, when do you think Nathan can come home?" I asked, with a bit of hope

"in a couple weeks", the doctor responded. Nath could perform at the Summertime Ball! This would be amazing, we wouldn't have to cancel it!

•••
Jay's (continued) POV:

It's been about a week since we last saw Nathan, i miss him already but it's time to pack our bags, Siva, Max and Nareesha already have while i'm guessing Tom and Kelsey haven't done it already.

"hey mate!"
Tom comes in while i'm packing my bags.

"where y' going?" he says, noticing my room clean

"have you forgotten? we going back to England tomorrow"

"dammit, i didn't know", he says with his strong bolton accent.

"yeah, just do it and get Kelsey to do hers too"

"i would.. but she's doing a K2K class right now, she's already kicked me out the bedroom bc i'm a distraction or summat"

"she still does those? Really? she's dating one of the most popular bandmembers ever and she's still teaching kids dances? Imagine when you guys have your own kids, she gonna make them into singing and dancing kids too", i joked. In all honesty, i'm happy Kels has found something she enjoys. So i shouldn't really judge her, she's my bestfriend.
She's also shipped me and Nathan a lot, i don't know why.

                                   •••
After tossing and turning, Jay couldn't sleep at all, wondering how Nathan is, and if he missed him.
He sat up and looked himself in his mirror. Just him and his reflection in his empty bedroom.

After some deep thinking, Jay got out of bed and slowly pulled his bedroom door open. His eyes flicker from left to right. No one was awake. Perfect.

He slowly crept out of his room and walked across the hallway, passing the other boys' bedrooms. As he passed Tom and Kelsey's room he could hear Tom snoring, which made Jay slightly laugh.

Finally, Jay got to Nathan's room, he went in and looked around, the room still felt like him, despite him not being in there in ages.
Jay sat down on Nathan's bed and fell back, lying down, and slowly started to fall asleep.

Jay had finally fallen asleep. So deep in sleep that he didn't hear the front door being opened or unlocked.

Suddenly, footsteps made their way to the room that was being occupied by Jay.

The light switched on which woke up Jay in an instant. I mean, who wouldn't wake up to that?
Jay rubbed his eyes trying to work out what woke him up and noticed a small 5'9 figure in the doorway.

"...thanks for keeping my bed warm Bird"
the figure said, letting out a little laugh as he said it, and with that laugh, Jay knew exactly who the figure was. His favorite person in the world and possibly love of his life was here.

"Nathan.." Jay said, tearfully.