3 HOURS EARLIER

Siva's POV:

We arrived at the arena and I looked over at Jay. He looked back at me, smiled, and looked away. Something was up with him, i just didn't know what.

It was most likely something to do with Nathan since i saw him sleeping on the couch last night. Had they fallen out? Both of them have been a mess recently, and the other boys' hadn't noticed.

We started our gig as normal. I occasionally went up to Jay and he was laughing a lot but seemed to be ignoring Nathan. I don't understand what's happened between them. One moment he was ecstatic to see him and next moment he's ignoring him?

Looks like it's up to Siva the Diva to sort them out.

We started Lie To Me and Jay sounded off.. his voice kinda breaking. Maybe it was just the singing for a couple hours.

Nathan started his part and me and the boys stood forward. I looked to my right and the space i reserved for Jay was empty. I didn't wanna ruin the moment by looking back but i'm sure he's fine.

We all started our moment but we were missing a voice. Jay's voice.

"i...i..can't"
the slightest, raspy voice, i've ever heard announced behind me.

I turned around to see Jay, shaking. In tears. I've never seen him like this.

I turned around to hug him but before i could get the chance, he ran off backstage without saying anything else.
I was gonna run after him but then Nathan did instead, it's better them sort this out then me being in the way.

I turned back to the crowd and continued singing. I hope all this nonsense ends soon.

•••

"Thank you all for coming! Please get home safe. We love you!"
Max shouted out to the thousands of fans as we finished the song.

The crowd cheered as they all started to get ready to leave.

Tom turned around and noticed we are missing two members. "uhhh where's Bird and Nath?" he asked.
Max and Tom turned to me.

"Jay ran backstage a few minutes ago and Nathan went after him.. maybe.. we should check on them?" I shrugged.

The remaining boys looked at each other and we made our way to check up on the others.

We walked backstage to see Jay, cowering in shame with Nathan sitting in front of him.

Me, Tom and Max stood in the doorway. Trying to keep quiet.

"i told you to leave me alone!"
Jay shot his head up. Pure anger in his eyes.

he stood up and turned  away from him.

"no" Nathan spoke

"no?!"

"what is wrong with you recently? Why do you keep ignoring me?!"

"fuck off Nathan" 

"No! Tell me.. is it about Ariana?"

He turned  around and looked him in the eyes.
Jay grabbed Nathan's arm.

"i said..."
Jay stopped after seeing what he was doing.

Jay released Nathan's arm from his hand and Nath trembled backwards. Shaking.

"....what happened to you"
Nathan whispered.

I looked over at the other boys. Both so confused and scared.

"You. You and your stupid little crush on me"
Jay announced so loudly in front of us all.

My mouth fell wide open. I knew it!
I mean... wow.

I once again looked over at the others and they were more shocked then me.

I turned around to see Jay and Nathan kissing. I was not expecting that.
I couldn't help but smile. They deserve each other.

"Care to explain what's going on here?!"
Tom finally broke out of the shock.

Jay and Nathan lips broke apart and looked over at us.
Jay scratching the back of his head.

"We... need to talk" Nathan spoke up.

"obviously" Max shortly responded.

•••

We sat down in a circle and they explained everything. How they both liked each other, and their first kiss in the hotel room. That's why they have been ignoring each other.

"but what about the fans? Should we tell them?" Max started

"No.. we.. can't, do you not realise what this will do to our reputation?!" Tom interrupted.

"but... do you support us?" Jay asked, worried.

"of course" Max, Tom and I responded.

We all stood up and took and group hug.

•••

Nathan's POV:

It was a massive relief telling the boys about us,  I honestly was so scared about telling them, just incase they had a bad reaction to it, but thankfully they didn't.

"i guess it's time to go back"
Tom interrupted my thoughts, getting up.

Who knew i would enter the building being ignored by Jay, and leaving with my fingers intertwined with the love with my life.

We sat in the van, ready to start off.
Me and Jay in the backseat as the others in the front.
I rested my head on his shoulder and drifted off to sleep. Still holding his hand.

He was lost.
Until we found each other.