Chapter 2

Hailey's POV:

I just told Jay I was in love with him. He kissed me. That was amazing. Jay and I have always been partners and friends and now everything will change, our friendship can turn into something more serious. While I was thinking, I felt a lot of cars stop behind us and then we saw the whole team behind us.

Jay's POV:

I kissed Hailey and it was an amazing feeling and I would do it again. Now I would like our partnership and friendship to go to the next level. While we were both thinking, we felt a lot of cars approaching us, and that was our team. Everyone got out of the cars and asked if we were okay, and finally Erin asked, "Where's the suspect?" And then Hailey went to answer, but I interrupted and said, "On the way to the hospital because Hailey shot him in the leg like that. that she saved my life. " Then we looked at each other with awkward smiles. This impressed many of the people around us, especially Voight.

Voight's POV:

When we got to the place, Jay and Hailey were behaving very strangely. "So Kevin and Vanessa go and question the suspect, the rest of us go back to the district. Do you understand? "- I said," It's clear, boss! "- they answered

Hailey's POV:

When Voight told us to go back to the district, we all headed for our cars. When Jay and I got in the car, he looked at me as if one of his biggest dreams had just come true. He sits down and I break the awkward silence, "What was that a while ago?" I asked, "Well, a kiss, what did you think? Didn't you like it because I waited so long to do it and finally did it?" He said. I liked it and what I said before the kiss is actually so I'm in love with you Jay and when they shot you and I came to pick you up from the hospital I wanted to tell you but then they interrupted us but today after you said it I thought this is the perfect opportunity to I tell you "Then he came up and kissed me but it was a long passionate kiss, but there was one big problem.

Jay's POV:

After we parted from a pretty nice kiss, but I felt a bunch of people staring at us and I looked through the windshield as the whole team looked at us. I decided to go out and Hailey followed me. Everyone looked at us in surprise, but I only remembered Erin's look. She looked disappointed and upset with tears in her eyes. She didn't say hello and walked to Hank's car. I caught up with her and asked, "What's going on, why is she crying?" "Jay, how can I not cry, man? I have feelings for you. so you have feelings for her when she came back less than 6 hours ago, is that weird to me ?! " she said. "Erin wait, I wanted to tell you but when she left me I was heartbroken and Hailey was by my side the whole time and then I felt this connection that she was the woman for me, that I wanted to spend time for the rest of my life with her. . You feel for me does not mean that I feel the same for you. You were just replacing Hailey while she was in New York. It's just that Hank took you because we were with less people or you'd stay in the FBI. " I shouted

Еrin's POV:

The person I loved and had feelings for just told me that he didn't love me, that he didn't want me to be there. It broke my heart and now I feel what Jay felt when I left him. When he finished shouting, he got back in his car with Hailey. Then Hank came and we got in the car. He asked me, "Are you okay, kid?" "Yes, I'm fine, why not?" "We've all heard Jay yell at you, so I'm asking you as a father, are you okay?" I turn to him with tears in my eyes and say, "I'm not okay. You don't even know why I came back!"