Chapter 3

Voight's POV:

-Wait, why don't I know why you came back? I asked

- Well, while I was in the FBI I had an undercover mission related to a drug cartel. Then they kidnapped and raped me, then I lost hope of everything, and when I closed my eyes I imagined that I was with Jay and working together, "she said with tears in her eyes. Then I hugged her when she calmed down she broke the hug and continued I woke up I was in hospital and my boss came and told me that it would be better to rest and that I was given leave for two months and then after I was discharged from the hospital I decided to come back and for a week I was thinking about whether to return to Chicago as a police officer or remain an FBI agent "

"Well, it's your decision, but know that there's always room for intelligence for you, isn't there?"

- I just know everything has changed so much since I left there are new people, the old ones are gone and Jay is happier if I'm not there "When she told me all this tore my heart like this never happened. I lit up and we headed to the district.

General's POV:

When we went upstairs we saw people sitting next to Trudy and she started saying where they were from until one of us started shouting "Zidan !?" - said Hailey

Hailey's POV:

I just saw everyone I worked with in New York, and I was surprised to see them so soon after I came back. "What are you doing here, isn't Chicago a little far from New York?" I said jokingly. "That's right. can you introduce us said OA, "I'm sorry this is Sergeant Hank Voight, Officer Adam Ruzek, Officers Kim Burgess, Officers Vanessa Rojas, Detective Erin Lindsey and Detective Jay Halstead. Well, people, these are Special Agents Isabel Castille, OA Zidan, Kristen Chazai, Jubal Valent. I worked with you in New York, so what are you doing here on occasion or did you just miss me? "" I don't miss telling you at all, "said OA," It hurt me a lot! " So this is Chicago and the place where you work, just to say that the stories she told me about Sergeant Platt are obviously true, she scares me a lot to tell you! " he said, "Okay, what's the case you're working on?" Jay asked. you said we could work together because Hailey worked with and we can all work together, "said Isabel. Erin looked at me very strangely, so I called her to talk in the rest room. She didn't seem very happy that we were going to work with the people I worked with at the FBI.

Erin's POV:

When Hailey called me to the rest room, it was very strange. When we entered she closed the door and asked me directly without saying, "Erin, what's the matter, why are you being so mean to me? I didn't do anything?" "Are you sure you didn't do anything, because I have other observations that you show up and hop Jay like he's enchanted by you. You know what sit down and I'll tell you. When I left Jay it wasn't easy at all, I loved him and I wanted to spend my life with him but that's how the circumstances came together and After you left and Hank invited me to replace you and be a partner with Jay, it was as if my biggest dream had come true then, or simply Hailey, I'm in love with him, and when I saw you kissing in my car, I stopped. sucks and then my heart broke into small pieces and then I felt the pain he felt when I left. So otherwise you deserve congratulations "I finished" Wow I didn't know you felt that way Erin I'm really sorry you're going through this, but if you have to I will refuse him! "she said. "Wait, what do you deny him?" "To be his girlfriend?" "He asked me while we were driving here and I think I accept I have feelings for him and he has always been by my side and I by his side I know that at the moment you have mixed feelings but that should actually solve it. Jay, which one does he want to be with! " she said.