Chapter 6

Hailey's POV:

Today we did not have a case and we filled in documents. We also told everyone that Jay and I were a couple and everyone was happy for us. After a few hours we were all done and Adam suggested, "Do you want to go to Molly's to celebrate!" "Okay Erin, are you coming?" Kim asked Erin. "Maybe later!" She said. She didn't seem very happy that Jay and I were a couple. Jay and I got in his car and I was the first to break the silence. "Erin wasn't very happy," of course. again she told me she had feelings for me and I told her I didn't care and that I had feelings for you and that I didn't want to be here. "he said," Jay, that's a little rude but I understand you, " he smiled at me so beautifully. Until we feel we are in front of the bar. We get out of the car and go inside and hear, "Here are the most awaited people tonight!" Herman said behind the bar, we smiled awkwardly. Then I saw Kim, Vanessa, Kevin and Adam sitting at the same table and we went to them. We sat down and had a beer, and Kelly Severade and Stella Kidd didn't come to greet us, and Kelly said, "Finally!" and we hesitated. About twenty minutes later, Will and Natalie came and sat down next to us, and Will greeted his brother for being afraid to open his heart to someone after Erin left him. Natalie greeted me, and about two hours later, Jay and I left and agreed to go to them.

Jay's POV:

We were in the car when I saw Hailey worrying. I touched her thigh so she knew I was there and that she could talk to me at any time and about anything. When I touched her, she was startled and looked at me a little scared. I parked in front of the apartment and we went upstairs we sat on the couch and I asked her, "Do you want to talk about something?" She looked at me with a smile and said, "I'm not calm, I just can't forget last night's nightmare!" she said as she looked me in the eye and tears formed, "Come here." I will not leave, I am here and I will not go anywhere. I love you and only that matters and I want to be with you for the rest of my life! Clear? "I said with a smile," Crystal clear, boss! " she said as she approached and smiled cheekily and then I kissed her passionately and she answered me then I got up and put her on the couch while she took off my shirt and I took off my jeans ,, I'm glad we're together and I'll never leave you just like Erin has left you. I love you and I will always love you! "She said breathlessly. We continued on the couch and then moved into the bedroom.

Three months later

Jay's POV:

It had been an incredible three months since I had been with Hailey. Erin had returned to New York to work for the FBI. Today I was going to ask if Hailey wanted to come to me. It's 6:30 in the morning and she was still asleep. She looks so beautiful and we had an hour to get ready for work. she began to move and turned to me and said sleepily, "Good morning beauty!" "Hey sleeping beauty good morning how did you sleep?" "Okay, but I just couldn't wait to wake up!" "Why?" "Because I was going to wake up next to a blue-eyed blonde I love so much!" "And did your wish come true?" "Even more?" I said as I climbed on top of her and started kissing her on the neck, "That's very nice!" "I'm sure!" I said as I smiled at her, "But Jay, we have to get better today. We have work to do!" "I know but it's 6:30 so we have about an hour before we get up so we can take advantage?" "Of course I do?"

Hailey's POV:
"That was nice!" I said, "I know!" he replied as he lay on his pillow, "I have an idea?" "What is it?" I asked, "Why don't you move in with me? We spend a lot of time here anyway, so?" he asked, "Why not?" I said with a big smile on my face. He looked at me and I said, "This is going to be very nice. Okay, but I have to take a bath so I take a shower! "" Okay, I'll make coffee and breakfast! " he said as he got up. I got up and went into the shower and let the water run down my face. When I went out I saw Jay in jeans but without a shirt, he looked so sexy. Then he asked me, "Are you okay?" "Yes," "There's coffee in the kitchen and some of your favorite toast." "Thank you. I love you so much." he took a shower and I went to have breakfast. We were ready and we left the apartment and headed for the car when I thought I saw my father. When I looked at him I recognized him, he was "Hailey ..." we turned and he approached, "Can we talk?" he asked. "It's not very clear that not after what I experienced as a child I never want to see you, it must have become clear to you by now!" I told him and got in the car.