Chapter 17

Jay's POV:

When we entered the bedroom I put her on the bed and started kissing her on the neck. ,, Jay! Jay, please stop! "" What's going on? " "I ... I can't do it!" She said as she left the room. She just came out. Then I remembered what Will had said in the hospital. I came out of the bedroom and saw her crying on the stairs, "Hey, you want should we talk? " "Jay, what do we need to talk about? Because some psychopath kidnapped me. He beat me up and made me give birth to our baby prematurely. "" Hey, come here! " I said, pulling her into my arms, "Everything will be fine." I'm here, Elle's here, the team, Voight, Trudy, Will, Emily, we're all here to help you! "I said as she continued to cry in my buttocks." Calm down! Slow down your breath and calm down! " "What if that doesn't change if I still remember that day!" "You know! I still remember my days in Afghanistan and in the evening I really dream these days but I don't dream them anymore and you will stop dreaming them!" I said and then I kissed her, "Don't go away please I need you, El needs you!" "I'm not going anywhere! I'm not leaving you!" I kissed her and then we heard a baby cry, "Hey, I'll take her!" "I'm not the only person who can help her! She's time to eat! Don't worry, I'll be fine!" she said and went upstairs. I approached the door and saw her talking to El. It was a very sweet comparison to what Hailey has been through in her life and she is a really strong woman and I am ready to marry her.

Hailey's POV:

I fed El and I fell asleep. Jay was at the door, smiling. "Do you know how much I love that smile!" I said and smiled as I approached me, "And I love that smile!" he said, hugging me, "Sorry about that a while ago!" "Hales has nothing to apologize for! It's normal when they kidnap you!" "No, it's not normal, I can't even do it with you!" "Look at me, everything will be fine! The important thing is that you're both fine, aren't you?" he said and I shook my head. We went and went to bed. I hugged his chest and he kissed my head and said, "I love you and that won't change, you know!" "I know I love you too!" I kissed him and then fell asleep. I woke up talking and saw Jay move sharply to the left, to the right and cry, "Don't leave, don't hurt her please!" "Jay, Jay wake up!" He was still asleep then, and he slapped me. "Jay wake up!" I shook him as I held my cheek. He woke up and turned on the lights. "Hey, what's going on?" I asked, "I dreamed the day they kidnapped you and I saw Matthew shooting in your stomach and your blood was flowing and I was tied to some pipes!" Wait, what's on your cheek? "" Don't worry! " "Hailey, did I hit you while I was sleeping?" "Actually, yes, but don't worry, I'll go down for ice!" "And I'm coming to clear my brain!"

Jay's POV:

We went downstairs and into the kitchen. "Hales, I'm so sorry for the slap I hit you with, really!" "Don't worry!" "Sorry!" "Jay, you're annoying me with that excuse all the time right now!" "Sorry for the last time!" "I'm fine, I'm fine, my cheek will be a little red!" "All right!" I said as I sipped from my glass of water, "It would be good to go back to bed because you boy soldier are at work tomorrow!" "Are we starting with nicknames again?" "I'll stop, I promise!" We went and I went to bed.

The next morning

Hailey's POV:

I saw that Jay was not next to me. I got out of bed and went to El's room and saw Jay with her in her arms and he was saying, "Hey little one." You know that your mother is a very strong woman and that she loves you very much. When you have dips, she will help you stand up and help and support you in everything, right! "He was talking to her and she was smiling and giggling at him. Then he looked up and looked at me," Hey, how did you sleep? " "Okay, what about you?" "Okay, I just remembered the day they called me and told me ... they said Mom died!" "I'm so sorry, Jay must have been a really good woman!" "If she were, you'd like her. You remind me of her!" "Really?" "Yes, she was kind, caring, and whenever I wasn't feeling well we always sat on the couch and she just hugged me until I calmed down! And when I was sick she always brought me chicken soup and wouldn't let me get up." out of bed! " he said as he left El in her bed. Then we went downstairs and sat on the couch. "Didn't she really let you get out of bed?" I asked. "Yes, and she always made sure I was wrapped up well!" "She took care of you!" She was an amazing mother, unlike mine! "" It's not like yours taught you anything! Without her you wouldn't be here with me and our daughter! She taught you to be strong and to take care of yourself. for people, even if they are strangers. You care about everyone! And I'm madly in love with this strong and fighting woman! " "I'm madly in love with you too!" I said and kissed him. He deepened the kiss and I climbed on his lap. He kissed me on the neck, "Are you sure about that?" he whispered in my ear, "Completely!" I said as I removed his T-shirt. "That's exactly what I needed right now!" I said and kissed his neck. We played a little more until it was time to leave. "Hey, don't you have to go?" "Right now, I only want you!" "Really?" I said playfully, "Is that how we're going to talk!" he said, pressing me to the couch as I wrapped my arms around his neck and legs around his pelvis. We played another 30 minutes and Jay looked at his watch, "Damn it!" I'm late! "He said and got up and kissed me.

Jay's POV:

I was late. I said goodbye to Hailey and El and headed to the district. "Hey, how was the first night with the newborn?" Adam asked, "Well, Hailey and I had a few problems, but in the morning we solved them!" "Okay, so it's all right?" Voight asked. "It's all right, just Hailey's worried about everything!" "If you need something, count on us!" "Kevin said, 'Thank you people really! Will just said something like that was going to happen so I knew, and he just said to be there for her and support her in everything and be her moral support!' "Okay!" Said Adam, "Okay, we don't have a case today, so you're going to fill out paperwork! Is that clear?" "Yes!" I replied, "Hey Sergeant, welcome!" Adam said, "What is this?" he asked, "The picture you ordered!" Adam said, "I have a frame for her so she'll stand in a place of honor!" he said with a smile. "You look like a real grandfather in this picture, just El thinks you are!" "Thank you, Jay!" I just can't imagine how in a few years you and Hailey will run after her to catch her from falling to raise a big buzz! "" We have you for this job because we will run home after her and you here! " I said as I pointed at Hank, "Why should I run after her?" he asked as he sat leaning against the door frame of his office, "You're grandpa too and she loves you!" I said, "Well, as long as we've discussed how I'm going to run after my granddaughter in the office!" Is it okay and now get to work and you too, Adam! "He said, pointing to Adam," Okay, I'll start! " he said as we all looked at him and laughed, "Go back to work like the boss said!" he said. We all laughed under our noses and started filling out paperwork.