Chapter 4

That night

Hailey's POV:

I was thinking of telling Jay tonight what I decided. The FBI people left and the case was over. Jay had left earlier, so I decided to go visit him at his apartment. I arrived and parked when I got on, I knocked and saw him, I saw the man I wanted to see for the rest of my life, Jay Halstead. "Hey, what's going on?" He asked. "Nothing, I just came to do this!" and then I kissed him and he grabbed me by the waist and we entered the apartment. As we walked to Jay's bedroom, he asked, "Does that mean you're going to be my friend?" "Of course I will be!" I said as I took off his shirt and he took off my jeans.

After 30 - 40 minutes

Jay's POV:

It just so happened that Hailey agreed to become my friend all of a sudden while I was in my mind I felt her move on my chest and it was actually very nice. She got up and I asked her, "Where are you going, aren't you going to stay?" She looked at me and said, "Well, I would like to, but Vanessa will ask me where I am, so I'd better go home and see that I'm fine. I'll take things for tomorrow and I'll be back. I promise! " while she was smiling I got up to watch the match and she came out and went home. After about 20 minutes there was a knock on my door and I thought it was Hailey and I said, "Are you ready for the second round!" But when I opened the door it wasn't the person you were expecting. "Erin, what are you doing here?" I said, "I wanted to apologize to you for what happened today and for my behavior!" she apologized sincerely, "I don't think it's good to be here and that's clear? We will be colleagues and friends at work, but I don't want you to come here unless I ask for your help, so something has already happened to Hailey and I don't want to fail. "

Hailey's POV:

It so happened that I finally told Jay that I would be his friend, and after playing a few rounds of scrabble, I realized that we were completely naked in Jay's bedroom and hugging, so I got up, got dressed, and said I would go home and come back. I left and got in the car and drove off. When I got home Vanessa was waiting for me on the couch and I went straight to my room so I could get my things but when I went upstairs someone followed me and said, "So how did it go?" Vanessa asked, "It was amazing and I told him that I'll be his friend and then we scrubbed a few rounds and then I left and I came to get some things because I'm going to spend the night at Jay's tonight! " "Yeah, you're going to spend the night at Jay's!" "I'll sleep with Jay because I promised him!" "So you promised him!" said Vanessa as I left the room and headed for the car. I went in and lit it and went to Jay's. He had cooked my favorite pasta and chosen a movie. "Wow, what's going on here?" "Well, while you were gone, I decided to make you dinner and watch a movie."

After two hours

Jay's POV:

I felt Hailey's head weigh on my chest. She was so beautiful and calm while she slept and I didn't want to wake her so I took her in my arms and placed her carefully on the bed while I was careful not to wake her. I put it on and then went to sleep until I heard someone say my name. I go to the bed and see Hailey sitting crying. "A nightmare?" I asked, and she just shook her head at Yes. Then I hugged her and she began to calm down. "Do you want to tell me?" I asked her, "I thought you were back in Afghanistan and that after two very painful weeks without you two commanders and they tell me you died while you were under fire and you were killed on the spot," she said as she cried and I said, "Even for a moment I wouldn't think of leaving you and knowing it's early in our relationship but I really wouldn't leave you. I love you Hailey and I will always love you! " then I kissed her and she stopped crying and said, "I love you too Jay and I will never stop loving you!" Then we went to bed and fell asleep. So I would dream of spending every night for the rest of my life with the man who and whom I will love for the rest of my life Hailey Ann Upton I was sorry about this with Erin she had a painful past and now I have a new soulmate and she likes it or she doesn't have to accept it.