Chapter 7

Hailey's POV:

I just saw my father I haven't seen him in years and he comes to my boyfriend's house with the greatest impudence. When I got in the car, Jay looked at me and asked, "Do you want to talk to me?" I said to Jay in a slightly high-pitched tone, "Okay, when you're ready, shall we talk?" "I'll never be ready for that!" Then we drove to the district and entered from the entrance to the parking lot. We went in and Voight looked at us with a very worried look and then smiled and Adam said, "How are you birds in love?" "Shut up!" I told him.

Jay's POV:

After we sat at our desks, Trudy went upstairs with a man, a woman, and two boys who looked our age. Then Trudy said, "Detective Blondie, you have a visitor." Then we all laughed, including Hailey. He waited a little, and one of them seemed quite familiar to me, and then Hailey said, "Dad, what are you doing here?" and then I remembered how he knew me. This is Hailey's father.

Hailey's POV:

,, What are you doing here? I don't want to see you, "I said, 'Hailey, what's going on here? Who are these people?' Voight asked, "Nothing Sergeant, these are my mother, my father and my brothers!" "Hailey, we need to talk. Is there anything we need to tell you? "" Are you really going to say just that. Logan. Nothing like hello, little sister, how are you? " "What do you mean, Hales?" "Tyler, you two ran away from the problems and I was alone and received every single blow until I fainted. Then in the morning when I woke up I looked in the mirror and saw a man who was alone and no one cared about me. "" Honey, it's not true "" Mom is true, you let him beat me, and you stood by and smiled and enjoyed himself. "That's not true," Hailey will leave you alone. We will be down. "Jay said, 'You're not staying and we're going to go into the rest room.' We went to the room and I turned to the team, "People, will you stay and maybe something will happen?" "Of course we will stay. We are with you!" said Jay, hugging me.

The conversation

H- Hailey FH- Hailey's father L- Hailey's brother Logan T- Hailey Tyler's brother MH - Hailey's mother

H: What do you want?

FH: We want you to come to dinner and we'll talk!

H: Your dinner is not good how to come when I'm afraid of you. Whatever you want to tell me, say it now!

MH: Honey, I ... I have cancer. In the third stage

H: Wow that's awful but there's nothing I can do. You are not my family so.

FH: How come we're not your family like that?

T: Yes, how come we are not your family?

H: You lost that name a long time ago. This is my family, "pointing to the team" they have been by my side all the time. Here is the man I love, here are my friends and the man who made me a good cop.

FH: Listen, young lady, as he pulls her by the wrist, "I'm your father, and will you listen to me? Do you understand?"

H: You lost the title of my father a long time ago

Then he knocked me out hard, but I just staggered. The whole team stormed in. Jay pulled me around and hugged me. Adam arrested my father and Vanessa my mother.

H: Vanessa, she didn't do anything. "Actually, she was involved in the robbery for three months!" Said Vanessa, "She deserves to be there!" "Adam takes him to the cage," Voight said, "I want to come!" said Jay as he hugged me and kissed my head, "Be careful not to kill him, please!" I said, "I'll try but I don't vouch for Voight," he said, and then kissed me.

L: How sweetly our little sister has found the love of her life!

T: Yes, but she is a person who is ready for her at any cost!

H: Shut up, both of you, but it's true. Will you leave us people alone?

T: Tell us what it's like to be a cop in the most elite squad in Chicago.

L: Hales, come on, tell me, do you have a lot to tell, especially about your boyfriend, what's his name?

H: His name is Jay and he's really nice, funny and I'm sure he would do anything for me and not just the team.

T: He seems to be very worried about you.

L: And he's also really in love with you.

H: I think so before we come to work. While we were lying in bed, he offered me to come to him and I said yes and then his face shone. And in fact, that's when I realized I wanted to spend the rest of my life with him.

L: Wow, that's really a lot of love, but you've always been that way

H: Stop being very nasty! and then the room filled with laughter.

Jay's POV:

I had just seen Hailey's father knock her out, and I immediately jumped up and entered the room. He hadn't hit her hard but she staggered and I grabbed her and hugged her. Then Adam arrested his father and Vanessa her mother. We took Hailey's father to the cell and his mother to the detention center. I left Hailey in the rest room with Kim and Vanessa, and Adam, Kevin, and Voight and I went downstairs with Hailey's father to the cage. When we were there, "You have no right to arrest me!" "Are you? You attacked police officers on my team, and more importantly, you attacked a woman. That doesn't make you a man. You're just a pathetic semblance of a man," Voight said. will you join "Do you understand but I have to say something?" "Listen!" "Hailey told us not to kill him!" I hit him a few pears but tried one more but my ankles were very hurt, "Listen to me very well, I don't care if she's your daughter I want you to stay away from Hailey, you know!" " He laughed and I hit him another one, "Okay, Kev took him to jail!" As Voight said this, I went upstairs.