Chapter 8

Jay's POV:

I was climbing the stairs when Hailey saw me bleeding from my arm. "Jay, what happened downstairs?" "Nothing just got your father what he deserved, what you've experienced over the years." "Oh Jane, it was necessary!" She said as we went to the rest room to put ice on my hand. "Wow man, your hand doesn't look good at all," Tyler said. "Thank you, I'm sorry about that with your father!" ,,No problem!" Logan said, "Okay guys, I'm going to stop Adam, Kevin and Voight before they do anything stupid!" Hailey said as he handed me the ice and then kissed me, "You're a great couple," Logan and Tyler said. "I know, shut her up. "she said as she went out, 'Wow I'm in love with her,' I said softly, 'I heard you!'

Hailey's POV:

I went downstairs and saw Kevin take my father away. "Wait a minute!" "Hailey, what are you doing here?" Voight asked, "Well, I'll do something I've been waiting for for years!" Then I knocked him out, "I'm better now!" and he just smiled and then said, "You're going to stay the same little bitch, you know!" my father said, and Jay showed up and had obviously heard what he said and knocked him out. "Hey, are you okay?" he asked, "Yes, I'm fine, thank you!"

After few hours

Jay's POV:

As I drove to the apartment, Hailey was very distracted. "Are you okay, Hales?" "I'm fine, I just can't believe it's over," she said with a big smile on her face. "Is that why with your father?" Yes, and my brothers said they would. come back to Chicago so I'll see them very often! " "I'm glad they look nice guys to you!" "Right?" "Why was he surprised?" "They basically never approve of my boyfriend on their first date!" ,, Really?" "Yes, that shows that you are as special as you really are!" "Is that so?" "Of course you're special. All the men in my life are leaving me but you're here and being together is really the best thing for me! "" It's the same for me. I love you so much! " "I love you too!" When we felt we were in front of the apartment. When we went up to the door I kissed her and she answered. While kissing her I unlocked and didn't even try to turn on the lights. I put her against the wall and started to take off my clothes and one by one she did the same with mine.I kissed her on the neck and lifted her she wrapped her legs around me and carried her to the bedroom and did not put the blanket on us.About about twenty minutes we finished what we were doing and I looked at the clock and saw that it was 9:30 and Hailey was lying on my chest and she looked at me and smiled at me.