Chapter 70: Aurra

Landing in Alderaan was nothing as I expected. Bail Organa was fascinated to see Padme and me. It was usually all about Padme whenever we were close to other Senators. This time I was included in the greeting.

"Bail, it's so good to see you. Thank you so much for hosting this conference. Dealing with the refugees of this war needs to be our number one priority. We are also honored to have General Amidala." Padme voiced. She spoke in her regular senator voice that always seemed so elegant and well put together.

"Absolutely. Your presence, as well as Y/n's, is greatly appreciated. Come. Senator Mothma and I will take you to your quarters." Bail Organa held his hand out, leading us towards the massive buildings.

This senator was different from the others; his walls themed in a galactic scientistic way. Different from Satine, who was most elegant and well bright gold. Padme was assigned her room where all the senators had found themselves in. At the same time, I had a room all to myself, away from the politics.

"Master, might I have a word with you in private?" Ahsoka mumbled. She had entered the room with her head hung low once again. It had to be another one of her visions. "Of course, Ahsoka." I patted the seat next to the place I was sitting in.

"I know I made a mistake last night. But that doesn't mean the threat to you is any less," she whispered.

"I haven't lost faith in you, Ahsoka."

"I know. And I appreciate that." She mumbled.

"I don't mean to interject, but now is not the time for this. Senator Amidala must prepare for her summit, and Y/n is needed at her side." Typho walked in; his orders were firm and clear.

"But I believe the attempt on your life is going to happen tonight," Ahsoka added.

"Why tonight?" I asked. I had no part but to stand next to Padme. What important role did I have tonight?

"I had another vision, and it was much clearer. I could see more than usual, even a location. It was a large room. Padme was giving her speech, and you stood beside her." She informed me.

"This room, could you recognize it if you saw it?" Typho asked.

"Yes, I think I could."

We insisted on taking Ahsoka into the room where her visions had led her. It was a spacious room, with rows of chairs the members of the senate would eventually sit in. "So does anything look familiar?" Bail asked.

Ahsoka's eyes wandered the entire room until they reached a halt. "Yes. This is it. This is the place I saw in my vision." Ahsoka answered.

"Where would the assassin be?" I questioned. Maybe the vents or the corner of the room; I had no idea where Aurra would present herself and when. "That's the part I'm not sure of."

We were already taking all the necessary precautions. However, in Ahsoka's dream, Aurra didn't seem to finish her job. Not that it was a hundred percent guaranteed. We still had a fighting chance, and I wasn't going to back down yet. I was a Jedi, and I could easily deflect a blaster shot.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

"Isn't it just beautiful?" I asked. I leaned against the edge, looking downwards to the mountains that piled with snow. "Yes. But I really must insist you go back inside. It's not safe for you out here." My eyes were deeply closed.

I wasn't afraid of a bounty hunter, and I wasn't about to stop living my life. "Ahsoka, I can't stop living my life. You forget I am a Jedi as well. I'm no stranger to taking risks." I pleaded my case. Though, she seemed hurt. She faced her body the complete opposite way from mine, her body leaning against the concrete. "What is it?" I asked. I didn't mean to hurt her feelings, but I was sure I could handle myself.