Chapter 71: Lust

"Wait, no. Then tendrils belong on the main table between Anakin and Senator Amidala." I commented. There were small droids that carried drinks that would be useful for the arriving guests. I had planned to celebrate the success of what happened on Alderaan for Senator Bail and Padme.

Padme's whole complex was filled with droids that were assigned a specific task. I was lucky to have had this opportunity. A surprise dinner party was what I needed at the moment.

"Mistress," The small droid help up a holonet that included all the outfits I had worn in the past. To the left was a long green dress and had a short cover on the top. Hmmm. I want something a little more interesting.

I swiped to the right and what showed up was a hot velvet dress. It had a slight that showed only part of my thigh. It was what I wanted and what I was in the mood for. I wanted to look hot; I didn't have many chances to wear something other than my Jedi Robes.

"The red one. It's someone's favorite color" I pointed onto the holonet. (example of dress)

 (example of dress)

"Very well."

"My favorite color is red." Anakin chuckled. He was leaning on the wall, feet away from my body. "I know," I smirked.

His body moved towards mine; his one hand fell onto my cheeks, slowly moving towards my shoulder. "I can't wait to see you in it." He smirked, his lips instantly locked onto mine, taking my breath away.

"Those are much too large. Have you seen the size of Roonan teeth? Tiny, tiny." 3PO yelled at the servant, droids making me chuckle. He was more stressed than I was about this whole arrangement. At this point, the droid had been going around the entire room making remarks and organizing the dinner party the way he wanted to.

I sighed, heading towards the commotion 3PO had started with a servant droid. "3PO, is there a problem?" I asked. The servant droid carried a somewhat decent-looking garnish platter... Well, it was pretty messing and ugly looking. The sides of the garnish were terrible out and were unsymmetrical.

"I'm sorry, my lady, but it appears the dessert is missing its jogan fruit." He answered. I slapped my forehead with my palm. Of course, one more thing to worry about. "So go get one." Anakin chimed in. He walked forwards, joining the small group we had formed. His voice was sarcastic and oblivious.

"I could not possibly leave now," 3PO said as he casually looked away into the living room. He tried so hard to avoid eye contact it was quite funny. "3PO," I demanded this time in a more directive voice. "FIne. Send R2, then." Anakin suggested, annoyed.

"I'm afraid that may not be the most appropriate idea. It was R2-D2 who put us in this predicament quite inadvertently, I'm sure." 3PO spoke out.

R2 whined, poor droid, party planning wasn't his lingo.

"Please handle this," I whispered to Anakin. They were his droids, after all, they both answered to whatever he had to say.

I left the group going back into the guest room my sister had left for me. My dress was laid onto the bed, examining every angle and placing each accessory I wanted to wear with it. Some black heels and loose curls would go perfectly with this.