Chapter 77: Dazed

I found myself in another nightmare. I was lying on freshly cut green grass when my name was called from a distance.

I woke up in a gasp; I was in the same terrible spot I had arrived in with Master Kenobi, Anakin, and Ahsoka. I rubbed my eyes, hoping it was all a dream, but nothing changed. I was in the same spot sitting on the prickly grass.

That's when I saw a figure in the distance. Walking up from the water, their robes were dry, which was odd. I stood up quickly, facing the figure that had no face. "It's true what they say. He is the Chosen One. Join him when the time comes." He echoed multiple times in my ear. I looked down one second, and upon doing so, the figure had changed.

He was a tall-looking guy who had a bald head with red markings across his face. "Together we three can change the balance of the universe, my friend." he finally opened his eyes, and what I saw was terrifying.

"You must know I will never join the dark side willingly," I replied. His red eyes sored into my eyes, making me feel a bit hazy. He shook his head slowly, "how simple you make it... light and dark as if there is no one without the other. Aligned, we can restore balance wherever we go, peace to the universe." he intertwined his fingers together, resting his case.

"By becoming a Sith. Never." I snarked. I turned my back, walking away; join the dark side? I will never do that; I can't. The Jedi is my home, the light side. "We will destroy the Sith and the Jedi!" He yelled. Flames began to circulate my body; the heat became so real it burned my skin. That was when I woke up.

"Hey, hey, I'm here." Anakin's hands placed themselves on my shoulder. I gasped for air, feeling my body burnt up. "Ani." I cried out. My eyes were blurry until they focused on his face. I sat up, hugging his body immediately, his hands pressed themselves onto my back.

"You're okay, we're going home." He said in a soft, caring voice, but once those words came out, the ship began to rattle. Here we go again. "I need some help here," Obi-Wan shouted from the front of the ship. Anis's eyes peered into my asking for approval. "I'll be fine; help him." I softly smiled.

He stood up from my metal bed, walking towards the door. I needed to get up; it was becoming dreadful just being stuck in one place. I might as well check up on Ahsoka. Though, once I started walking, I felt two cold hands grab onto my neck and shoulder. They tightly gripped onto me, making me unable to move, Anakin was still in the room, so I know he heard the grunts that had escaped my mouth.

"Leaving so soon?" the voice that was in my dreams whispered into my ear. Ani turned around slowly, his eyes in complete shock. He was choking me, and the air I felt in my lungs was slowly depleting. "Not without this, you won't" He held onto my neck with one hand turning me over so that my face met with his.

The ship's floor door had opened, and quickly I went down with the figure. I was dropping in mid-air while I was being held onto strongly by the bald man. I heard Anakin call my name from the ship, though it slowly became quieter as we continued to fall to the ground.

The figure had turned itself into a bird, swinging me in the air. At any moment, I could fall and plummet onto the ground.

We arrived at what seemed to be his home, He placed me in shackles that cuffed my arms and legs. "You cannot keep me here. You hear me?" I pleaded, I shook my body frantically, hoping one of the cuffs would break loose. "Save your energy. You have been left to die." Something spoke out. I looked onto the ground to find a hideous creature.

"Then I will escape." I toggled the shackles again.

"Impossible. I have been here for more years than I care to remember." The creature chuckled, strolling to my body. "I am a Jedi. We don't give up easily." I stood my ground. Even if I was stored in this hell hole, I knew Anakin would come, hopefully.