Chapter 23 - Meeting Expectations

"I love you too!" Said Aya.

The crowd goes wild, her fans start tearing up from hearing those words.

Wait.... No.....

I need to get my mind out of the gutter. She loves her fans very much.

Pasupare take their seats and the fans are being let in one by one. They form lines on the member they want to talk to and they're all given 5mins to speak to their idols.

And now that I've mentioned it... There are a mix of both male and female among the fans. In fact... Chisato has a lot of female fans.... And I'm not surprised Aya has the longest line as of right now.

"Aya-chan! That was a wonderful performance!" Fan A said.

"Chisato-sama, you were amazing back there!!" Fan B said.

Meanwhile we have Hina and her fans....

"That was boppin great! Hina-chan!!" Chanted by the entire line.

They're so full of energy...

The meet and greet did fairly okay. We're transitioning to the next segment, which is the Q and A segment. Fans are allowed to ask one question each to their idol or the entire group.

This one should be interesting...

"This question is for Shirasagi-san. Your fans are amazed by how you're able to manage your acting activities and as well as time with Pasupare. Tell us, how hard is it?" The first fan asked.

"Well, it is most certainly tiring and can be pretty difficult to balance out. But because I'm having fun doing both of these tasks, I can't even begin to think about being tired~" Chisato answered.

She answered that like a professional... No wonder Chisato is a natural at this, she's got lots of experience with interviews after all.

"This next question is for Wakamiya-san. How did it feel like when you first got into Pasupare?" The second fan asked.

"At first it was a bit overwhelming, but I soon discovered that I can get along with all of them! Oh the spirit of bushido guided me to such amazing comrades!" Eve answered.

R-Right...

"This next question is for Hikawa-san. Who was your inspiration to start playing the guitar?" The third fan asked.

"My big sister!! She boppin amazing when it comes to playing the guitar! So I decided that I wanted to learn it too! Even though we got into a bit of a fit in the past... She supports me fully now! And I support her too!" Hina answered.

Hina is so precious!!...... Wait what am I saying?!?!

"This next question is for Yamato-san. Many fans have started to say that you're the cutest one out of Pasupare from their perspective. Personally, I think your charm is splendid even when you're wearing your glasses!" Said the fourth one. This one's a bit direct...

"E-Ehh?! Well what can I say... I'm really thankful if you feel that way! But I really am just a regular girl! Thank you for always supporting us! I'll be sure to keep working harder!" Maya answered.

Wait.... Was that a rejection?

"This next question is for Maruyama-san. Your fan club has mentioned that you shone even brighter than you ever have. You we're super impactful tonight as well. Let us in on a secret, what's up?" The fifth fan asked.

Isn't this a little...

"Let's just say... I'm trying to improve myself to make someone notice me! I want to shine even brighter and become even more vibrant for them! So I can say to them that I'm finally here! Swimming bright!!" Aya....well....answered.