EXTRA Chapter 2

"So.... this is the cafe that you've been wanting to visit?"

"Yes. Do you have a problem with it?"

"Not at all... it's just that..."

When we arrived at the cafe that she mentioned, we were surrounded by a very lovely and cozy vibe. The cafe is surrounded by plants and greenery. You can tell just by looking at it that the owner of this place must've spent a lot of money and time when building this cafe.

While Chisato is taking a photo of the cafe to post for her social media account, I was looking at the different customers that were present.

"There's a lot off couples around..."

An employee spotted us from the entrance of the shop and approached us.

"Welcome to Blan Cafe! Today is the grand opening of our first shop, and we have promos! Would you like to come inside?" The employee greeted us.

"Oh, that sounds nice. Yes, we'd love to."

"We? Are they with someone?"

"Ah, she's over there." I pointed over to Chisato who was busy taking photos.

"My my, what a pretty girlfriend you have there sir. Table for two then? Right this way!"

Before I could deny the fact that we're a couple, she already left to show us our table. And as soon as Chisato finished her photos, she came up to me.

"Who was that?"

"It was an employee. And apparently, we have a table. Come on." I took her by the hand without noticing it.

Chisato blushes as I we went in the shop.

"Makoto?!"

.

.

.

.

.

We were seated at our table when the employee that greeted me earlier, came to give us a copy of their menu.

"Please feel free to call me over when you guys have decided on your order." She left after. Me and Chisato were alone once again.

"How bold of you."

"What did I do?"

"You took my hand and dragged me inside the place."

"I don't see why not?"

"What if people recognize me?!"

"Why did you take my hand when we were leaving the building earlier?"

"That was because you're such a womanizer!"

"How?!?!?!"

While we were bickering about holding each other's hands, the employee came back to our table.

"My, you two seem lively, have you decided on what to order yet?"

We stopped bickering and quickly looked back on our menu's.

"I'll take a Cafe au lait." Thus, was my order.

"I'll have a Mocha Latte and a slice of Strawberry Cake." Is what Chisato ordered.

"Ah, your order is actually part of our couples promo!"

"Couples promo?" Chisato asked.