Chapter 2 - Coffee Talk

Aya's P.O.V

What seems to be bothering me? I can't focus at all...I know that much... Usually, I wouldn't show this weakness to anyone, I tend to keep it all to myself so that I wouldn't bother anyone else...

"What seems to be the problem?" A man said.

I turned around to see who it was, It's...Anon.

What a coincidence, Is he also strolling around town?

"Oh, it's you Anon. What brings you here?" I ask him.

He has a rather strange look at me.

"I was just wandering around until I saw you, you seem a bit lost" Is what he said.
I really don't know what you're talking about.

"I was just gonna go get some coffee in this cafe here!" I replied nervously.

Like that wasn't obvious enough!

"But that's a.... Bath house..." Anon replied.

I checked the sign and it really is a bath house!!
Where the heck did that cafe go? I was standing by it's entrance a little while ago!

"Perhaps you're still troubled from that incident.." Anon assumed.

"I..." I tried to not spill things, but he was definitely on to something already. I don't know If I should continue hiding it or should I just speak up....But I don't really wanna bother him...

"Want to go get some coffee?" I asked him.

"Just me and you?....." He stuttered.

I chuckled a bit form his response, it was kind of cute~

"Don't worry! It'll be fine! I've got my disguise on anyways!" I said and grabbed his arm. I pulled him as I begin to walk back to that cafe that I saw awhile ago.

.

.

.

We are in the cafe, he sits and the chair across to me and is trying to not look at my direction. I can tell that's he trying to avoid eye contact cause he takes tiny glances at me, it's kinda cute~

"Why are you being so shy?" I asked him.

"It's my first time out for coffee with a girl...forgive me" He stuttered.

"Really? I could've sworn you've got lot's of cute girls around you with that skill of yours~" I replied.

"It's not this...It's something else on me that makes them distance themselves from me..." He replied.

What could that be? He's got a good physique, and a nice tone of voice to be honest.. I don't see anything wrong with him.

"What is it?" I asked him. I lean in closer to inspect.

He then turned to my direction and looked me in the eyes.

Our eye's were locked onto each other, while I was so close to him.. I couldn't move back.

His eye's....are something else....I'm like...entranced with it's redness...no, It's more of scarlet that just red..It's stunning...

"Do you see now..?" He asked me.

I sat back down quick and looked away.

That's cheating.

"Ahuh.." This time..I stuttered.