EXTRA Chapter 1

"Okay so... According to your list of agendas, you have a meeting with your director for your upcoming drama. And then after that, you want to drop by a coffee shop for lunch. There's a new one that recently opened up... Ahhhh, this one. "

As I was reading through the list, I was walking along the sidewalk with the person my employer entrusted me with.

She seems to have a lot on her plate right now. So instead of just doing my bodyguard duties.... I'm also acting as some sort of assistant for her. How'd I get here? I don't even know honestly...

"What about my plans after lunch?" She asked me. She's walking in front of me. Although you might think she stands out because of it, she does have a big summer hat and sunglasses on her.

Yeah. She's standing out.

"It's empty."

"What? But I thought I had lessons today..."

"That's for tomorrow. You cleared today's schedule because you wanted to hang out with Aya-chan after her shift ends."

"Ahh.. about that...."

She stopped on her tracks and turned around to face me.

"Write down a new agenda for me. Aya-chan said she's visiting him at the hospital again today when she clocks out of work. So I'm gonna be taking you with me. "

"Me? Where to?"

"I wanted to go shopping... Are you free this afternoon?"

"Of course I am."

"That's great then! Add that to the list."

" Whatever you say.... "

And so, she just became busier today.

But I guess that's fine. They deserve a good break after the World Idol Fes after all...

"I'll be in your care again today, Makoto. "

" It's my job to accompany you, Chisato. "

.
.
.
.
.

We arrived at the building where Chisato and her director will hold their meeting. We decided to be 30 minutes early for the appointment so there's for Chisato to fix herself up or to rest.

"Are you sure you don't want me calling you Shirasagi-san for this?"

"I'm telling you, it's fine. Call me how you usually call me. "

She was dragging me. Holding me by my wrist as we headed for the guest room.

"This just sounds unprofessional... And speaking of unprofessional... My hand..."

"That's because you wouldn't come with me if I didn't drag you here. "

"Am I even supposed to be here anyways?? Shouldn't I be waiting for you at the lobby or something? "

"I told you, you're going to accompany me through everything today. "

"Right..... "

We stayed in the guest room for a little while until her manager decided to fetch us.

"Ah, Chisato-chan! You're here early!" A lady in a suit walked in and greeted her.

"Yes of course. I always try my best to be punctual when it comes to meetings like this. "

"Yes, and you seem to somehow keep that word every time. "

The lady then glanced at me.

"Boyfriend?" She asked.