Finally graduating and All...

{Astella's POV}
I never thought my life would be like this. I mean, yes, I do want an adventurous life. But not like this. Being humiliated in front of everyone. And after I was crowned prom queen. Ugh.

Weeks had passed since that accident and now it's graduation day. I know, time flies by fast. Reagan and I are getting our makeup done. At 8:00 am we arrive at school. Graduation happens fast. Like, in about 2 hours, we're done. I'm not in the mood to describe everything.

I catch up with my parents, brother, and friends, and we take pictures. Afterwards, we go home. "You okay?" Gabe asks. I nod. "Hey. I don't believe you. You're such a jolly person. And ever since that incident. That night, you've been acting low. What do you feel?" He asks pushing me to answer. "Ugh. I just don't feel the same." I say. We drive in silence as we go home.

"You've gotta get over it one day, Stell. Don't dwell on that. You're way better than that. You're intelligent, smart, wise, pretty, stunning, amazing, caring, kind, you're an amazing girl. Don't ruin that by dwelling on that moment. Okay?" Gabe tells me as I head on upstairs. I pause for a while thinking of what he just said, and give him a small smile. He nods at me and I go to my room.

I sure hope summer goes as well I dream it would be. Or else, I don't think I'm gonna get better this year.

{Jonathan's POV}

We have officially graduated high school!!! I am so happy right now. I twirl my sister around and around and she giggles. "Someone sure is happy." Mom says coming in. I put Julie down. "Yeah!" I say hugging my mom. She laughs. "Let's celebrate." She says. "Why not go to Pizza Hut with Astella, Gabe and their family?" Julie asks. Mom smiles and gives her a thumbs up. She runs out the house and into their home. We laugh. Julie can be pretty cute.

Once everything was planned, we all go over to Pizza Hut. Everyone's laughing and smiling. Even Aster. She's been pretty moody and quiet ever since prom. I feel really bad for her. That wrecked up a lot. But everyone knows it's not her fault. Actually, when we went back to school, everyone smiled and shook hands with her. Some even congratulated her for winning Prom Queen. But she was still sullen. At least, finally, today, she's smiling and laughing again. And let me just tell you, she's absolutely adorable when she's happy. There's a difference between a baby or child that's cute and a grown up girl who's cute. And Astella is super cute and beautiful. I tell her that of course, but- as a friend. I never told her that I've always had a thing for her. I just feel like she might just keep her distance from me if I tell her.

She looks at me and I smile. She smiles back. "You should tell her." Gabe whispers as he nudges me. We look at her. "I don't know. I just don't feel like it." "Doesn't matter what you feel. What do you think you should do?" He asks me. I shrug. "Maybe on her birthday." I say stuffing pizza into my mouth. "Wow. That's still like, 4 months away." He says drinking his coke. "That's my final decision. Her birthday. Okay?" I whisper. He shrugs then continues eating. "You're choice, man." He says.

We all continue eating. Celebrating our graduation.

The next week, we all just enjoy the beach, and playing hide and seek in the forest. Even Gabe joins us. It goes on like this. Swimming, playing, enjoying. But near the end of May, things change.

--- another short chapter. These parts, like chapters 1-8 (a little memory to summer) are just introduction. The real story, or the meat of it is still yet to come. And I'll probably just update on weekends. Thanks guys:) ---