News

{Jonathan's POV}
I turn on the tv and watch the news. "One of Paris' big stars, Aquila Grace Philips, has just been reunited with her family. But, a surprising turn of events sends their family into confusion." I continue watch, fascinated by what's happening. Gabe already told me about their long lost sister. Aquila's face comes up on screen. She is pretty. Just like Aster. "My sister's last text was 'some guy asked me to go with him. I saw a gun hidden in his coat and I didn't want anyone to get hurt. Bye.' And that's it. We've been looking for her and we asked the police for help." She says with a worried and frantic expression. The news reporter gets the mic. "How long has she been missing?" She asks Ashley. "Since yesterday. After school." She replies. I get my phone and text Gabe and Reagan.

Guys!!! Have you seen the news?!?!?!? Astella's been kidnapped!!!!

Gabe replies first.

What?!?!?!?!? Are you sure it was her???

Me: yes!
Gabe: okay... We have to book a flight to Paris.
Me: definitely.
Reagan: don't forget me!
Me: we're not.
Gabe: we're gonna miss classes...
Me: Aster's more important.
Gabe: then it's settled. We're going to Paris.
Reagan: i'm gonna book our flights.

While Reagan's booking the flights, I pack up some things good for 3 days at least then I drive over to Aster's house. Gabe's there, packed and ready. An hour later, Reagan comes up and hands us our tickets. "Our flight is at five. We have an hour." She says. We decided to get their early in case the process would take a while. My dad offers to take us. "You be careful now. I'll tell your teachers where you're going." He says. We all do a face palm. We forgot to tell you teachers. "Don't worry about. I'll handle it." Dad says. "Thanks, dad." I see his smile at me from the mirror. We arrive at the airport and get inside. Reagan takes care of the process, since she's the lady and all. Soon, we're just sitting and waiting. "Why is it then when we're in a hurry, time seems to go slower?" I groan. Gabe smiles. "Yeah." "Someone seems to be in a hurry to save his princess." Reagan says with a wink. I give her a playful shove. She laughs and punches me back. Soon, we're just playing on our gadgets till 40 minutes pass by.

We're on the plane, and a few minutes later, take off. "It's going to take a while to get there, huh?" I ask. "Yeah." I lean my head back and take a rest. This is gonna take a while.

We arrive in Paris early the next morning. Gabe had contacted his family before we left so Ashley's here to pick us up. We ride to their house and I stare in shock at their house. It may not be those big fancy mansions, but it's big enough and it's nice. Sooo nice. Ashley leads us inside and we all sit down in the living room.

"So glad you all are here. But aren't you missing class?" Ashley asks. Gabe nods. "Well, Stella's dad, Grace, and Grace's boyfriend are all looking for her at the moment. Grace put her acting on hold for a while. I stayed here to pick you guys up. So what do you want to do?" She asks. "Uh, look for Stella." Reagan says with that obviously face. She sighs. "I know, Reagan. But it's not that easy. And I don't want any of you getting lost." She says. "So first, I'll lead you to your rooms, then we'll talk more. Because, something's come up. That's why I'm staying here at home." Ashley continues. We look at each other in confusion. She motions for us to follow. We follow her up the stairs and she lets Reagan leave her stuff in Stella's room and Gabe and I are staying in Gabe's room. We all meet up in the hallway.

Ashley looks at each of us in the eye before she continues. "Grace just texted me. She has to go back to the studio but the police found a lead. My husband is on the way there." "Where?" I ask. "Astella's in London." She says quietly. We stare in shock. "But that's near Paris right? We can go." I say suddenly brightening up. "Wait." Ashley says shaking her head. "That's not it. There's more." "What is it?" Gabe asks. Ashley sighs sadly. "One of the captors friend is a policeman. And there's been a few gunshots that were heard in the last place witnesses saw Stella. But there aren't enough details. We don't know what really happened." She says. And now we stare in shock and silence. Now this is news. And I don't think it's good.