Shiina Hiyori SS

"Happy birthday, Ayanokoji-kun!"

Saying that I presented him with two books.

"The first one is 'The Simple Art of Murder' and the other one 'The Big Sleep'.Both are masterpieces by Raymond Chandler."

"Thank you."

He was surprised by our unannounced visit but I knew that he was happy as well.

"Don't worry about it. We were buying gifts for Ryuen when Hiyori told us that today was your birthday as well. So, we bought gifts for you as well."

"Yes, today is Ryuen-kun's birthday as well."

Since I knew what he was thinking, I answered before he even had the chance to ask.

"But to think that both of them had birthday's on the same day........"

Ishizaki voiced his amazement.

"Anyways, we will get going now."

I said that and prepared to leave.

Actually, I wanted to stay a bit and talk to him but Ibuki didn't want to come here in the first place and she was scowling the whole time.

Today was his birthday and I wanted to keep him company for a while but I also had to think about Ibuki and the others.

So, although I was reluctant, I decided to leave. 

But I still didn't want to! I had so many things I wanted to talk to him about!! I wanted to talk about so many different books as well!!!

I still didn't want to leave and not able to contain myself I turned around and approached him again.

I gestured to him to bring his ears a bit closer to my mouth.

He was surprised but did what I asked him to do.

"I am expecting something in return, okay."

After saying that, I rushed towards Ishizaki and the others as fast as possible.

After all, if I had stayed too much, he would have definitely noticed that I was embarrassed.