Tommyinnit tried to swim in lava

As he stood over lava, he pondered his life choices. He should of never said or done those things. It was the end if his story. And hopefully the start if someone else's. Someone deserving, Tubbo, Quackity, Fundy, Ranboo... even maybe Technoblade. Although Tommy acted as though he did, he never could hate his brother.

He edged nearer to the side of the bridge. Tommy was stood halfway between the nether spawn and his portal. Dream had tormented him too long. He had to hide underground. His first thoughts were to go to his brother but he wasn't ready to face those fears.

Everyone was in L'Manburg, having fun without him there. But they didn't want him there. Why else would of he been exiled; they didn't care.

Currently, they were having a party, a festival. Everyone was there. Unlike a few weeks ago. He threw a beach party and not one of his friends came. Dream did but then again, Dream clearly wasn't his friend.

His toes hung over the ledge as he prepared himself for the pain to come.

"It'll be over soon, it will quick." He whispered to himself, hugging his arms.

MEANWHILE IN L'MANBURG:

"So on that note, lets get on with the festivities!" Tubbo said with a smile crossing his face.

He walked off his podium and went to Ranboo and Phil.

"Hey Tubbo, that was a great speech."
"Ranboo helped with a lot of it." Tubbo replied with a red face.
"Maybe a few lines, yeah, but you're being too modest." Ranboo nudged him playfully.
"Hey. Can you to get some more supplies out of the chest in the never, should be just outside the portal."
"No problem!" Ranboo clapped his hands together.

The pair walked to the portal and stood outside it.

"What are we doing again?"
Phil laughed "Supplies."

And they walked through to be met with a horrific sight. Tommy was swaying left and right, crying into the lava.

They froze. "Tommy, come over here."
"Ranboo? Is that you." He said. His voice was raspy and cracked.

Tommy turned slightly. He was pale white and his eyes were grey. He had lost all colour to him. What had happened to him?

"Get help." Phil muttered without moving his lips. Ranboo backed through the portal. "What happened to you?"

Ranboo was running faster then he thought he could. He had to get help. Anyone.

"TUBBO! TUBBO, QUICK." He yelled running up the path.
"Ranboo, whats wrong."

Ranboo frantically stared around. Practically everyone was staring on.

"It's Tommy. He's outside the portal." Ranboo cried.

There was chatter following this. Tubbo, saying nothing, bolted to the portal. Everyone else followed closely behind, forgetting about the previous happenings.

"Phil, its just too much. I tried living out on my own but no one came, no one but that monster."
"Tommy, come with me, I can protect-"
"Tommy?"

He turned around. Everyone had came, even Dream. But it was too late.

"Heh- hey guys..."
"Tommy, come back to L'Manburg. You don't need to do this."

Tommy smiled at them.

"I'm sorry I've been such a burden, I know I'm difficult and I am truly sorry." Tommy looked through the crowd and saw him. "Dream, you told me it wasn't my time to die. I beg to differ."
Dream nodded and looked rather upset. "I'm sor-"
"NO. It's too late for you to apologise. You drove me too insanity. And for what reason. I want you to be the one to tell them."

Tubbo pulled Tommy away from the edge.

"Your safe from Dream." He smiled hugging him tightly.
"Phil will explain everything. Tubbo, take care of L'Manburg for me, and keep the discs safe."

And with those final words, he ran to the edge of the bridge and threw himself into the fiery hell of the earth.

Tommyinnit tried to swim in lava