Not Tori. pt 1

Trigger Warnings: Transphobia,

This is a fem to mas Trans AU. If you don't like this sort of stuff, don't read :) And certainly do not send hate/ leave hate comments.

Tommy's POV:

"I told you, it's Tommy. Not Tori."

The woman I was meant to call my mother, stared at me with disgust. She looked to my father.

"Can you believe her?"
"Him." I corrected.
"No can't. She must've hit her head yesterday."
"I go by He/ him now, in case you didn't catch on."

They kept talking as if I weren't there. I tried ignoring their mumbles but something caught my ear.

"-send her to one of those conversion camp thingys. They'll fix her."
"Or a mental hospital-"
"I'm going to my room."

They didn't acknowledge my voice and continued ranting about me. I sighed and ran to my room. I had to act fast. I quickly changed out of the horrible skirt and into blue jeans and a red and white shirt, with my binder underneath. I ran to the closet, grabbed all the money I had left from buying the binder and new clothes. I packed an extra change and was done.

Tucking my phone into my pocket, I carefully opened the window. My room was about 15 metres off the ground but I would try land in the pool, as it was the only escape. I dropped my bag out the window and it landed just besides the pool.

Taking a deep breath, I made the jump. There was a splash and I was surrounded by water. I climbed out the pool, praying that they didn't hear.

Shivering, I walked out the drive and into the street. It was late at night, all the pubs being closed. There were drunk men stumbling around, and I prayed none would notice me.

However I wasn't lucky for too long.

"Heyyyy little boy." I felt a hand on my shoulder.

I couldn't help feeling a sort of pride, hearing myself being called a boy, despite it coming from a drunk creep. That doesn't mean I wasn't scared though.

"Why you out here all alone-"
"He's with me."

I looked up to see a significantly taller man. He wore a beanie and a collared shirt, with dark hair and shining eyes behind a pair of glasses.

The drunk stranger tightened his grip on my shoulder.

"I'm his dad-"
"Well I'm his brother and I'm certain you aren't our dad. Now let go of him."

The tall man shoved the stranger away from me and took my hand. Once we were a safe distance away, he spoke up.

"Hey, you alright kid."
I nodded, "Thank you for helping me."
"It was my pleasure. Now we need to get you back to your parents."
"NO!"

I struggled out of his grasp and looked up at him.

"No, I can't go back."

He kneeled on the ground and looked at me.

"Why did you run away- what's your name?"
"It's...  it's Tommy. And my parents treat me like I'm crazy, they were gonna send me away."
He nodded solemnly. "Come with me. I'm sure you're cold and hungry... and you're wet for some reason."

He took my hand again and started leading me.

"I jumped out my window and into the pool." I laughed.
"Woah, that's sick! You have some courage Tommy."

Wilbur's POV:

It was so lucky I took Schlatt's shift tonight, otherwise I don't know what would've happened to Tommy.