Father figure

A/N: This might be a bit  confusing but basically: Techno and Phil leave for a few weeks every now an then to explore the world until they leave Tommy and Wilbur and don't come back. They completely forget about them until they find a place called the Dream SMP and their memories come back.

Also, Dream isn't a bad guy. The only war that happened was the Disc War and that was a joke to them. None of the bad stuff happened, L'Manburg didn't exist cause Wilbur was over protective and there was no tyranny.

The relationship between Tommy and Wilbur in this fanfiction is fatherly and all love is platonic. I am in no way shipping them together.

Trigger warning: Abandonment, bad Dadza :(

Wilbur's POV:

"See you guys in two weeks!" Phil smiled.
"Bye dad!" Tommy screeched in our ears.
"Bye Techno, bye Dad." I smirked. "See you guys soon."
"Bye."

Techno gave a short wave and walked out the door, his cape flying out as he did. Phil followed in suit. The door shut behind them and I picked up my brother.

I carried him to the living room and set him down on the couch. I switched on the tv and played some random show.

He screamed a swear at the tv.

"God, this is gonna be a long 2 weeks" I sighed.

-time skip-

"Wilbur, where's Dad and Techno? It's been two weeks right?"
"Yeah, they're probably running a bit late."

I knew for a fact it had been two months. And I knew for a fact they weren't dead, they were too strong to be killed. Either something had actually held them back or they had abandoned us.

-5 years later-

"Happy birthday Tommy!" I cheered. "It's your eleventh birthday today!"
"Thanks dad!" Tommy smiled.
I smiled at the title. "Make a wish and blow out your candles!"

He took a deep breath and blew out the birthday candles. We skipped a proper meal and just ate cake and binge watched movies, including Tommy's favourite; Up!

"Oh, I forgot to tell you!"

I swallowed the cake and continued speaking. Tommy paused the movie and looked at me.

"Yeah?"
"I've decided... WE'RE MOVING HOUSE!"
"NO SHIT, REALLY?"

He jumped out of his seat.

"WHEN ARE WE LEAVING?"
"Soon as we're packed."

-time skip-

"We're here Toms, the Dream SMP."
"This looks so much cooler than home." Tommy admired our surroundings.
"That place is no longer our home, this is."

I heard a yell from behind me. I looked around to see a man in a green hoodie. He had a white smiley mask, moved aside from his face. He had green eyes and freckles.

He toured us around the Dream SMP and we met some of the people already living there. There was a kid called Tubbo and Tommy took and immediate liking to him. And his dad, Jschlatt was roughly the same age as me. And he seemed pretty cool.

-present time-

"I'm going out to see Tubbo, love you Wil!" I heard Tommy yelling from the other room.
"Stay safe."
"I'm always safe!" He laughed.
"Sureeeeeee."

Tommy's POV:

I skipped down the prime path with Tubbo. We were planning to go meet up with Ranboo, surprising him.