Percy's back! (about time, Perseus)

✨Y / N ' S  P. O. V.

"Thank you, for the- what? Millionth time?" Hermione said to me.  "Technically speaking, 20th time. I've been counting." I replied to her, then turned my attention to Harry. "How was sleeping in the Hermes Cabin, Chosen One?" I asked. "It was nice." shrugged Harry. "I HATE THE STOLLS! THEY'RE PRACTICALLY FRED AND GEORGE!" Ron yelled. "TRAVIS!  WERE YOU AND CONNOR PRANKING RON WITH PLASTIC SPIDERS?!" I called as Travis Stoll smirked, "Yes, Y/N." "Oh my gods, don't do that! You need to add plastic snakes! LOADS OF PLASTIC SNAKES!" "Y/N!!" Ron yelled, red with embarrassment as I, a genius, ran towards the armory. "Wha-" "COME AND GET ME, WEASLE BEE!" I laughed. "Y/N JACKSON! GET BACK HERE!" Ron said, chasing after me. "Y/N! Percy's here!" Connor said, "He's there! " I froze where I was. "Percy? Here?" Connor nodded. I turned towards the beach and sprinted there. 

"PERSUESSSSSS!!" I exclaimed, running to his arms. "Y/NNNNN!!!" Percy exclaimed back, hugging me. "I love you and I missed you, Kelp Head." "Same here, Wonder Witch." I kissed Percy on the cheek. "I hate and love that nickname." "Same here." Percy replied, pulling away from the hug. "Now that I've hugged you, where's Charles?" I said, Percy had a sad expression on his face which turned into a confused one. "Did you say 'Charles'?" he asked "I mean Beckendorf!" "Just like that one time when I caught Hermione say 'Draco' instead of 'Malfoy'." Harry said. "When did you- doesn't matter. Where is he, Percy?" I said in a firm tone. Percy had tears in his eyes as more campers were coming, excited for the news. "He's... gone, Y/N." He mumbled, bringing me into a hug. "No." I sobbed in his shoulder. "No, no, no. Who's gonna tell Silena?" "Tell me what?" Silena Beauregard, daughter of Aphrodite asked. "Where's Charlie?" When Silena said those words, it felt like someone stabbed me. "I'm so sorry, Silena." I managed to say. "He couldn't make it." 

"No." Silena cried, Clarisse went over to her and took her away to comfort her (With Chris behind them). All the campers groaned (GROANING? REALLY? MY TWIN BROTHER JUST SURVIVED AN EXPLODING SHIP AND YOU G R O A N?!?!) and resumed their activities. "I want to punch every single camper but I can't." I said. "And why's that?" Hermione asked, who came with the crowd of campers, "Because... Chiron's here!" I said, pointing to Chiron, a centaur, (Yes, half-human and half-horse. No, that doesn't mean his mom's a human and his dad's a horse or vice-versa) and Annabeth Chase A.K.A Spider Girl. "Spider Girl! Came back from the arachnophobia cabin?" I teased, making Annabeth turn red. "Shut up, Wonder Witch." "HEY! Only Kelp Head, or in your case, Seaweed Brain, can call me that!" "Whatever." Annabeth- I mean, Spider Girl shrugged. "Percy, you must tell us what happened." Chiron said. "WORD-TO-WORD." I added. "'Mione works better like that." "I'm not coming, Y/N." Hermione said, "Me, Ron, and Harry need to continue Horcrux Hunting." I looked at her in disbelief. "Now? The world could end in a week or a month and you want to find You-Know-Who's hand-me-downs?" "Sorry, Y/N. We're leaving first thing tomorrow." Harry said.