Percy Has a Plan With Ghost King

✨Y / N ' S P. O. V.✨

I woke up from someone banging on the door. "Y/N! PERCY! GET UP!" Annabeth said, banging even harder. "Annabeth..." I heard Percy moan as he opened the door, "why this early?" "It's 10 am, Seaweed Brain. Y/N!" Annabeth replied "I'M AWAKE FOR POSEIDON'S SAKE, ANNABETH!" I screamed. Hermione, who was next to Annabeth, giggled. "Y/N, breakfast is nearly over, even Ron's awake." "Alright, alright." I grumbled as I climbed down my bunk. "Can I at least take a shower?" "ME FIRST!" Percy yelled, bolting to our bathroom. Thank the gods I'm faster than Percy, 'cause I got to the bathroom first. "YES! Wait 20 minutes, Perce." I laughed, closing the door. "Y/NNNN." I heard Percy whine. "WHYYYY?" I then heard the laughter of Hermione and Annabeth.

I washed myself with soap and warm water then changed into my ripped jeans and orange Camp Half-Blood shirt. "YOU TOOK A CENTURY!" Percy complained, running inside our bathroom the minute I stepped out. I put my blue socks on then my white shoes with dots of paint on them (I blame Percy for that). "BA! THE WATER'S FREEZING! Y/N!" Percy yelled. "Don't blame me, Percy. Maybe someone else is using up the hot water." I laughed, turning to Hermione. "Wanna leave my brother here and go get breakfast?" Hermione shrugged. "Sure." "Bye, Percy! I'm leaving for breakfast, I'll save you a pancake!" I promised, walking towards that cabin door. "Swear upon the River Styx!" Percy said. I couldn't see him, but I knew he was smirking. "I, Y/N Jackson swear upon the River Styx that I will save Perseus Jackson a pancake." I said, rolling my eyes. "C'mon, Hermione. Let's leave the son of Poseidon alone with his shower."

"Why was Percy extra with the swearing-upon-the-River-Styx thing?" Hermione asked me as we both sat at the Poseidon table. Yes, there are camp rules that we must sit on our cabin's table, but Hermione, Ron, and Harry weren't demigods, so that meant that they could sit on whichever table they want. "He knows how I am." I replied, then turned to my glass. "Hot chocolate." My glass filled with delicious, warm, hot chocolate. I took ONE sip from my hot chocolate when Nico di Angelo decided to give me a heart-attack. "Where's Percy?" He asked me, making me spill some hot chocolate on me. "OW! Di Angelo!" I muttered angrily. "Oh, Styx. Sorry, Y/N." Nico said apologetically. "Percy's at cabin three taking a shower, Ghost King." I said, answering his question. "Oh. Tell him to come find me?" "I don't know about Y/N, but I will, Nico." Hermione said, which made Nico's pale face a little pink. "Thank you, Hermione. See ya later." He said, shadow-travelling away. "Sometimes I hate him!" I said. "Why? He seems nice." Hermione asked, "I thought you fancied Malfoy?" Hermione turned pink. "Oh, shut it. Water." Hermione said to me, then her empty glass.

"Hello, baby sister." Percy said, ruffling my hair and sitting next to me. "I'm NOT your baby sister!" I hissed at him. "I'm older than you by 2 minutes." "Now you decide to mention that? I swear, you're demigod Apollo." Hermione cleared her throat, which said something along the lines of 'Stop arguing, I'm right here!' or 'Are you gonna tell Percy about Nico or should I?' I think it was the first one because when me and Percy were silent she told him about Nico. "Thanks, Hermione. I'll go to the Hades cabin when I get the chance." He said, then turned to me. "Did you get burned?" I smiled. "I'm fine, Percy." "Are you sure?" "I'm sure, big brother. Here are your pancakes." "You said one." Percy said, looking at me suspiciously. "Well, I'm feeling generous. Now have your pancakes and shut up." I was secretly happy that Percy thought of me before his pancakes. And believe me, that man loves his pancakes. I guess he'll always choose me over anything. "I better go ask Annabeth where the hideouts are since Harry, Hermione, and Ron have packed." I said, kissing Percy on the cheek before getting up and walking to the Athena table.

✨P E R C Y ' S P. O. V.✨

"Well, I'm feeling generous. Now have your pancakes and shut up." Y/N said, giving me her plate. Boy, I love my sister. Sure, I bother the Hades out of her but I love her with all my heart. "I better go ask Annabeth where the hideouts are since Harry, Hermione, and Ron have packed." Y/N said after a while, kissing me on the cheek before walking to the Athena table. "What did I do to deserve her?" I whispered to myself. "What are you and Nico planning, Percy?" Hermione asked me. "Nothing stupid. Just something that could help is stop Kronos." I shrugged. "Isn't that what the Horcruxes are? A way to stop Vol-" "DON'T SAY HIS NAME!" Ron whined. "When did you get here, Ron?" I asked, "Just now. I hate how crowded the Hermes table is and I come from a family of 9!" Ron exclaimed, sitting next to me. "Is this Y/N's?" He asked, pointing to the vicious hot chocolate that definitely burned my sister. "Yes, don't drink it. That woman loves her hot chocolate." I said, laughing at a memory. "Oh, really?" Hermione asked, apparently surprised, which surprised me. "You're her best friend and you don't know about the time she yelled at me for drinking the last of the blue hot chocolate our mother made for both of us? Okay, that's fine." Ron laughed, "Sounds like Y/N." "What sounds like me?" Y/N asked, "Also, Perce, aren't you supposed to go to Nico?" "Oh, yeah!" I said, getting up and kissing my baby sister on the head. "I made sure Ron didn't drink your hot chocolate." "Thank you, Perseus." She said to me. "Don't do anything stupid!" "I won't!" I said as I ran to the Hades cabin and knocked on the door. "Hey, Percy." Nico said, walking out. "We're going to Mrs. O'Leary." "Why?" I asked, wondering how the hellhound could help us stop the Titan Lord. "You'll see." Nico replied.

We walked towards the arena where Mrs. O'Leary usually was when a bushy haired figure ran up to us. "Percy!" Hermione exclaimed. "You're bathing into the Styx, aren't you? It gives you invincibility, but the process is painful." "Nico, is that what we're doing?" I asked Nico, who was light pink for some reason. "Pretty much, yes." Nico admitted. "We need to know how Luke managed to bathe in the Styx, which is why we're going to May Castellan's house." "Nico, Percy, don't do it! The River Styx is in the Underworld, in case you didn't know! What if you get hurt, hmm? How should I tell Y/N that her only twin is dead?" Hermione asked, which pressurised me. I'm pretty sure Hermione knew that because she smiled triumphantly. "Stop grinning, Granger." Nico said. "Percy knows we need to do this to stop Kronos. Unless you want to watch the world be destroyed." "I never said that!" Hermione objected, clearly annoyed with the son of Hades. "Perce?" said a voice, which happened to be my sister. "Nico? What-?" "Bathing into the Styx, Y/N. Talk some sense into them! Mainly Percy because he will be the one in pain!" Hermione said quickly, before me or Nico could explain the situation. "What? Percy!" Y/N said, apparently with tears in her eyes.