Hermione & Draco Argue

✨Y / N ' S P. O. V.✨

We ran to the Prius and saw our parents sleeping in it. "Oh my gods, we left them here." Percy said. "There's a war and we left them!" "Perce, blame yourself later. We need to get them out. Alohomora." I said with my wand in my hand. We got Mom and Paul out and into a safe place. "Go sleep, Percy. You need your rest." I insisted as me and Percy walked back into the hotel. "But-" "No buts!" I interrupted, pushing him into a soft couch. "You will sleep." "Okay." Percy grumbled, getting comfortable on the couch and eventually dozing off. 'He's cute when he's asleep.' I thought to myself. 'It's hard to believe we're 15.' "I'm not leaving." Hermione said, bringing me back to reality. "Hermione-" "No. I'm staying." Hermione said stubbornly. "And I'm gonna make sure Hermione doesn't die." Draco added, Hermione then proceeded to slap him. "OW!" I muffled his mouth so he doesn't wake Percy up. "Da' wafnt fice, 'Er-my-ne." "Can it, Malfoy." Hermione snapped. I looked at the two, "Be nice, you two. How am I supposed to ship you if you hate each-other?" Draco and Hermione turned red, I muffled my laughter. "I'm going to check outside and see if the Hunters need help with anything."

I walked away from my friends and hummed to myself. 'Can't you see that I'm the one you understands you, been here all so why can't you see? You belong with me, you belong with me.' "Y/N!" Thalia called, running to me. "Hey, Thal." I said. "What were you humming?" "Oh, nothing." I insisted. "It was something." Thalia pressed, I rolled my eyes. "Taylor Swift." "You're a Swiftie?" Thalia asked me, "She's girly-girl-ly!" "Thal, her music's nice." "Then sing it." "I'm gonna sing 'Tell Me Why', okay?" Thalia nodded, grinning as if I'm about to embarrass myself. I took a deep breath. "I took a chance, I took a shot. You might think I'm bulletproof, but I'm not." Thalia urged me to continue. "You took a swing, I took it hard. And down here from the ground, I see who you are." I heard clapping and yelped, covering my mouth. "My baby sister can sing." Percy said, nudging Draco. "Hmm? Oh, yeah. That was brilliant, Jackson." I turned pink. "Shut up, Malferret." "And the nicknames never end." Draco muttered, looking at Thalia in distaste. "You're a Hunter?" Thalia nodded. "Yeah, why?" "Nothing. I'm gonna go." "What's with Malfoy?" I asked Percy. "Fight with Hermione." Percy replied. "I'll be back." I said, brushing past Percy.

"MALFOY!" I yelled, making the bleached blonde turn to look at me. "What's wrong?" "Nothing." Draco replied fidgeting with his hands. 'Not a Draco trait.' I thought to myself. "It's not nothing, Draco. Please, just tell me." "Ask Hermione." Was all Draco said before walking away. I walked around, looking for Hermione. 5 minutes later, I found her with Will Solace. "Hermione!" I said, running to her. "I was looking for you!" "Y/N, be polite and acknowledge Will." "Okay, Mom." I said, rolling my eyes then turning to Will formally. "Hello, Will. Now, if you excuse me, I need to steal this bushy-haired genius." "It's fine, I must go heal some people." Will replied, just as formal. "What's up?" Hermione asked me. "What did you and Draco argue about?" I asked her, she looked at her feet. "Nothing." "Not nothing! That's what Draco said!" I said, annoyed. "You know the Hunters, right?" "Artemis's Hunters? Yeah, of course." "Do they accept mortals?" "Yes..?" I replied hesitantly, then realized what Hermione was saying. "She asked you to join them." I mumbled. Hermione nodded. "Yes, and Draco's mad because I'm thinking of joining them after this war and-" "What?" I interrupted. "Leaving me?" "That's dramatic." Hermione said, rolling her eyes. "Not you, okay? I'm just thinking that it would be a good experience." "Don't forget immortality." I added bitterly. "Immortality. That's interesting! Imagine all that I could learn and-" Hermione started excitedly. "And no dating." I interrupted. "My OTP won't happen and you need to swear off boys." "I didn't know that..." "That means no Draco, Hermione!" I said. "You're leaving me, leaving Ron, leaving Harry, leaving Ginny, the Weasley, your other friends, your parents-" "Don't mention my parents." Hermione said sharply. "I'm joining the Hunters, okay?" "No, I'm not okay! I see why Draco was upset, you're choosing some group of young girls that go on trips over your friends!" "I'm going," Hermione said, walking away from me. "AND YOUR NOT THE ATHLETIC TYPE EITHER!" I added angrily.

Tears were streaming down my face as I walked outside for some fresh air. 'How could Hermione do this to me?' I thought to myself. I bumped into someone. "S-Sorry." I sniffed. "It's alri- Y/N, are you crying?" The person said, I couldn't tell who it was because of my blurry vision. "N-No." I replied, the person brought me into a hug. "Shh, it's okay." They mumbled. "It's okay, baby sister." "Percy?" I asked, wiping my eyes. "Hmm?" Percy hummed in response. "How did it feel when Annabeth was nearly a Hunter?" "Well, I felt worried that she might leave me, why?" "Hermione." I replied, burying my face into Percy's chest. "Your best friend wouldn't leave you for immortality, would she?" "S-She was just so enthusiastic w-when she was talking about joining Artemis's Hunters." I mumbled, getting my face out of Percy's chest and looked at him. "Hate to spoil this moment, I really do, but there's a -what's it called?- dragon outside." Draco said. "Drakon." I corrected. "They're both scaly with wings, aren't they? The point is there's someone charging at it on a chariot."