Thalia & Draco Mainly Bicker

✨Y / N ' S P. O. V.✨

An idiot. That's who charged at a drakon. An Ares idiot to be exact. (No, not Clarisse.) "Who the Hades would charge at a drakon?" Percy asked, bewildered. "A moron." I replied. "You gotta be more specific, Y/N." Percy laughed. "How 'bout we continue this outside?" Draco suggested, I nodded and followed him outside (and dragged Percy along). "Stop dragging meeee, I can walk by myselfff!" Percy complained/whined. "Don't act like a two-year-old, Perce." I said, letting go of him. "Umm, who's that over there?" Draco asked, pointing to someone in Clarisse's armor. "Oh, easy. Clarisse." Percy replied. I shook my head, "It can't be Clarisse. She isn't THAT stupid." "Well, then, you could it be?" Percy asked me, I rolled my eyes. "Some stupid Ares kid." 'Clarisse' was on the ground when I turned my attention back to him/her. I saw the real Clarisse sitting by them. "Thanks, Kelp Head." I said sarcastically, running to Clarisse. "Silena..." I whispered. "Why did you charge at a drakon?" Clarisse asked, crying. "Oh, Clarisse." I mumbled, rubbing her back. I looked at Silena's bracelet and saw Kronos's scythe on it. "You were the spy." I said, putting my hand to my mouth when I said that. "Real smooth, Jackson." Draco whispered into my ear sarcastically. I stomped on his foot. "Ouch..." "Luke said that if I stopped he'd tell. He promised that no one would get hurt. Then I lost Charlie." Silena said, I teared up thinking of Charles. "See...Charlie..." Were Silena's last words. "She died a hero." I said to Clarisse as she cried over Silena's lifeless body.

"What happened? I heard that Silena-" Connor started. "She died a hero, understand?" Clarisse interrupted. "Yeah, Stoll." I said, holding Clarisse's hand. "It's hard to breathe without her, but you have to." I whispered in her ear. She nodded and let go of my hand. I walked to go get my armor and sword when a person hugged me, then someone else, THEN someone else. "Geroff me, guys!" I said as my brother squeezed me on my right, Draco on my left, and Hermione in front of me. "I love you, be careful." Percy whispered, letting go of me. "Yeah, be careful, Y/N." Draco said, letting go of me. "Hermione-" "I'm sorry." She interrupted, I gave her a smile. "I'm sorry, too." "Yay, you're all sorry." Thalia said sarcastically as Hermione let go of me. "This may have gone past your notice, but we're still at war with Kronos." "And this may have gone past your notice, Grace but a lot of people are hurt." Draco retaliated. "Don't call me Grace, Malfoy." Thalia replied, annoyed. "We should take them to Olympus." I said, hopefully temporarily ending the feud between Draco and Thalia. "I agree with Y/N." Draco said. "Me and Draco will take the injured and anyone who doesn't want to fight to Olmypus-" I started, "We could take everyone." Percy suggested. "I have an idea." I thought for a moment, "Okay, fine. We'll take everyone." "Thalia, you and the Hunters could round everyone up." Hermione said to the Hunter. "Okay, Hermione. You can join me since you're gonna join us." Thalia smirked, knowing she's bothering Draco. Hermione and Thalia walked to the Hunters.

"Don't let her get under your skin." I said to Draco. "Grace is just so annoying!" He complained. "Oh crap, now I have 2 OTPs!" I joked, Percy laughed. "GET BACK HERE, JACKSON!" Draco yelled, running after me as I laughed. "Oh, hi, Grover!" I said as I ran up to the satyr. "Do I wanna know?" He asked, I shrugged. "Maybe, maybe not." Draco then caught up to me and whispered. "It's such a shame my OTP won't happen." "You're a cockroach." I whispered back. "Thank you, I learned from the best." "Damn you, Malferret." Draco grinned. "Anyway, we're taking everyone to Olmypus. Mind helping us, Grover?" "Sure. Where's Percy?" Grover asked. "I don't know." I replied, then yelled. "THE COLOR BLUE SUCKS!" "YOU SUCK!" Someone yelled back. "Found him. Come here, Perce!" Percy walked with an angry look on his face. "Why do you hate blue, sister? It's calm and awesome." The four of us laughed after Percy said that.