I See My Mother Again

✨Y / N ' S P. O. V.✨

Me and Percy went down the elevator and saw our mother. "Mom!" I exclaimed, running to her open arms. "Y/N! I haven't seen you for a long time!" Mom exclaimed, making me look at her. "What's new?" "Nothing." I replied, smiling. "Liar! Y/N has a boyfriend!" Percy called from behind me. Mom gasped. "Who is he? Have I met him?" "His name's Will Solace, he's a son of Apollo." I told Mom. "Will I meet him?" "I'm planning on it." I said to her. "Oh, hi, Paul." I added to my stepfather. "Hello, Y/N. Where's Olympus?" "Mortals can't go up Olympus, Paul." Mom said to him. "Mrs. Jackson!" Hermione exclaimed, running to us. "Hi, Hermione." Mom smiled, then gave me a kiss on my cheek. "Where are you headed off to now?" "Camp Half-Blood." Percy replied. "Me, Draco, Ron, and Harry are going to the Burrow." Hermione replied. "I should go find Clarisse." I said. "There are a lot of things you haven't told me!" Mom exclaimed, I laughed. "Yeah, I know. Sorry." "Y/N!" Clarisse called, looking for me. "OVER HERE, CLARISSE!" "And that's pretty much their friendship. They yell kind words at each-other." Percy grinned, I slapped him. "Ow, why do you hit so hard?" "Because I hang out with Clarisse, dummy." I replied, making Hermione laugh. I caught Will's eye and sent him a grin. Hermione noticed and poked me. "Stop poking me." I whined. "Listen to Clarisse's best friend." Percy chuckled. Mom kissed the top of my and Percy's head, "I love you both, be safe." "Love you too," we said at the same time. Mom and Paul walked out of the Empire State building.

"Annabeth!" I called, looking for the daughter of Athena. Nothing. "Annie!!" I tried again, nothing again. "SPIDER GIRL!!!" "Over here, Y/N!" Annabeth said in an annoyed tone, waving her hands wildly. "Oh, there you are!" "How could you miss her?" Percy asked me. "Reasons." I replied, sticking my tongue out. Percy rolled his eyes. "C'mon, let's go to Camp Half-Blood." "Y/N!" Draco yelled, running to me. "Malfoy! How's your nose?" "A lot better thanks to Will." He replied, hugging Hermione. "Did Ronnie apologize?" "Yeah, Weasley apologized." "Why did he punch you?" Percy asked. "'Cause he felt like it." Draco shrugged. "Brilliant reason, RONNIE!" I said, mainly to Ron who was talking with Harry. "I said sorry!" Ron objected. "And I punched Zabini." I retaliated. "Sorry never cuts it for Y/N, Ron. I thought you would know that by now." Nico said to him. "Di Angelo has a point." I said, turning back to Draco, leaving the son of Hades arguing with the son of Arthur Weasley. "Did I mention I'm sorry?" "I think you have." Hermione replied, grinning. "Still, I'm sorry! You guys kept it a secret for a reason and I just blabbed about it." "Yeah, you did blab." Draco agreed, earning a light slap from Hermione. "Hey, Perce, could you go to Annabeth?" I asked my brother. "Sure, why?" "Ask her to start taking the demigods back to Camp. Or ask her out. Both works for me." "I'll do the first option." Percy said, walking to Annabeth and Grover. "Do ya think I made him red?" I asked Clarisse. "I think so." Clarisse replied. "We should Apparate back to Hogwarts." Draco said, hugging me. "The Burrow." Hermione corrected, joining us. "Okay then, the Burrow." "Be safe." I said, squeezing the air out of Draco and Hermione's lungs. "Y-Y/N. Air." Hermione stuttered. "Sorry." I laughed, letting go of her and Draco. "See you later." Draco said, turning around to go to Ron and Harry. "Send me an owl as soon as you get to the Burrow!" I said to Hermione. "I will, I might use Pig." Hermione promised. "Use Draco's owl." I replied. "Goodbye, Y/N." "Bye, 'Mione." Hermione walked to Draco, Ron, and Harry, looped their arms, and left with a 'CRACK!'. "C'mon, Y/N!" Percy called. "You too, Clarisse!" "Let's go, La Rue." "Alright, Jackson."