Draco and Hermione Have Been Secretly Dating

✨Y / N ' S P. O. V.✨

To speed things up, we got to the 600th floor in the Empire State building. "Wow." I heard Hermione mumbled. "Beautiful." Draco whispered, but was looking at Hermione. "OTP!" I squealed. "Y/N!" Hermione and Draco said in unison, both embarrassed. "Leave 'em alone, Y/N." "Shut up, Kelp Head." I said, sticking my tongue out. "Now I see why you like New York." Ron mumbled. "London's better." Harry grumbled. "Aww, is Itty Bitty Potty jealous?" I teased, Harry rolled his eyes. "Who's that?" Ron asked, pointing to a goddess I've never met. "Hestia." Percy replied. "I met her at May Castellan's house." "She's the goddess of..." Draco started, trying to remember. "The hearth and home." Hermione and Annabeth finished. "What's a hearth?" Ron asked. "It's- PERCY DON'T CHEAT!" I yelled at him as he tried (and failed) to discreetly search what it was on a Mortal's phone. "Anyway, a hearth is basically the floor of a fireplace." I said, answering Ron's question. "Hermione, Draco keep the demigods, Ron, and Harry under control. Me and Percy will go talk to Hestia." I told the two. "WE'RE RESPONSIBLE!" Harry objected. "We are very- RoN dOn'T tOuCh ThAt!" "RONALD WEASLEY!" Hermione yelled as Ron skipped away and started touching the different statues of the gods.

Me and Percy walked to Hestia after Hermione caught Ron ("Sorry, Hermione." Ron said). Percy looked into Hestia's eyes and nearly collapsed if I didn't catch him. "How long was I out?" He asked. "You looked into Hestia's eyes for like, a second, Perce." I replied confusedly. "Why? What did you see?" "Later." He said, I nodded. "Umm, Percy, mind if I go talk to Will?" I asked as I saw the son of Apollo talking with Draco. "Sure." Percy said hesitantly. "Could you tell Annabeth and Grover I need them?" "Yep." I replied, running to Will. "Solace!" I called, Will turned around and his icy blue eyes lit up. 'Why am I describing his eyes?' I thought to myself. "Hey, Y/N." He grinned. "Do you know where Annabeth and Grover are?" I asked him and Draco. "CHASE! UNDERWOOD!" Draco yelled. "Here!" Grover bleated. "Next to Grover!" Annabeth called. "GO TO PERCY!" I yelled, they both nodded and ran to my brother. "So, Mr. Malfoy, why don't you go kiss Ms. Granger over there?" I asked teasingly, making Draco blush. "Shut up, Jackson." "I think she has a point, Malfoy." Will agreed. "Not you too, Solace!" Draco groaned, covering his face with his hands. Me and Will laughed and eventually Draco joined us. "I should go to- PERCY, WHY ARE YOU SMOKING?!" I yelled to my brother, sprinting to him.

I quickly pat down tiny clouds of smoke on Percy's t-shirt. "So, what happened again?" I asked him, he sighed. "I sat on Dad's throne and he nearly blasted me." "NEARLY blasted you." I repeated. "Then why are you smoking?" "How am I supposed to know?" Percy asked, annoyed. I ruffled Percy's hair. "Are you and Will dating yet?" He blurted, I blushed. "Are you and Annabeth dating yet?" "No." Percy said, turning a little red. "Is my face as red as it feels?" "Nope." I replied, giving him a kiss on his cheek. "I'm going to 'Mione." "Okay." I turned around. "Even if I date Annabeth, you'll always be my priority." Percy added before I started walking. "And even if I date Will, you'll be mine." I replied, walking to Hermione, who was talking to Ron.

"Y/N," Ron said, "are there any spiders?" I stifled a laugh. "Where?" "In Kronos's army." "No, why?" "You-Know-Who-" "You can say Voldemort." Hermione interrupted, rolling her eyes. "Fine." Ron replied stubbornly. "V-Voldemot's army had... Acromantula!" "Ron, how did you not faint?" "I guess I don't take extreme measures anymore." Ron shrugged, Harry coughed. "Lie. You shrieked like a Banshee." "HARRY!" Me and Hermione burst out laughing. "Yeah, yeah. Laugh your arses off." Ron mumbled, his ears red. "Don't worry, we will." I replied before going back to my fit of laughter. "Anyway I gotta go..." Hermione said, drying her tears of laughter and walked to Draco. "We better go and see if any demigod needs help." Harry said, dragging Ron and walking to Clarisse and the other demigods.

I observed my surroundings. Will was healing people, Harry was discussing something with Clarisse while Ron was being flustered with Thalia. I saw Percy, Annabeth, and Grover. They were talking about our war plan, I think. Percy snuck a glance at me and stuck his tongue out, I did the same. I then saw something that made my jaw drop. Draco had his arms around Hermione's waist and gave her a kiss. I walked to them and yelled: "How long has this been going on?!" Hermione and Draco turned red then broke apart from each-other. "Y/N," Hermione started. "Don't 'Y/N' me, Ms. Granger. How long have you two been dating?" "2-3 months." Draco mumbled awkwardly. "2 MONTHS?!" I yelled. "YOU'VE BEEN DATING FOR 2 MONTHS AND NEVER TOLD ME?!" "Y/N, your voice will get hoarse. Calm down." Hermione said soothingly. "I've been playing Match-Maker for 6 months, hoping that you would end up together." I muttered, covering my face with my hands. "And we did. Y/N, me and Hermione are a couple now." "Don't say now." I retalied bitterly. "You've been a couple for 2 months." "Yes, we have." Draco said guiltily, looking at his feet. "You didn't tell me! If I was dating someone, you guys would've known in a week or 2! Not a month or 2!" "We're sorry, Y/N. We really are." Hermione said sadly. Oh gods, she had that look on her face that would make you feel guilty. "Oh, I can't stay mad at you guys." I mumbled, tackling them both into a hug. "Promise me this, if your relationship gets serious, tell me right away." "Y/N!" They both yelled at me in embarrassment. "Ah, I love teasing you both." I then heard the sound of Kronos/Luke.