I Say Goodbye to Hermione

✨P E R C Y ' S P. O. V.✨

I saw a shimmer and my sister. "Percy!" She exclaimed. "Y/N!" I exclaimed back. "W-Where are you?" She stuttered. "Underworld prison." I replied, thinking about what Nico did. "Di Angelo?" She asked me angrily, I nodded. "I'M GONNA KILL HIM! CLARISSE, GET ME A LIGHTER! I'M BURNING THE HADES CABIN!!" "Y/N, do you think everything I like is violence related?" Clarisse asked, clearly annoyed. "What are-" "I'm friends with your sister, punk." "You're- BAH! NICO!" I said, surprised by him. "KILL HIM WITH YOUR BARE HANDS, PERCE!" My sister yelled, Clarisse held her back so Y/N didn't end the Iris-message. "Look, I'm sorry. I needed to know about my family. My REAL family." Nico apologized. "Now, let's go." "Y/N?" I asked, turning to my sister, "Should I trust him?" "Clarisse?" Y/N asked, turning to her friend. "Just go with Nico, Jackson." Clarisse replied, rolling her eyes. "Bye, Y/N." Nico said, ending the Iris-message. "C'mon, Percy."

Nico shadow-travelled me to the River Styx. And the ghost Achilles warned me to not bathe in the Styx, and like a desperate idiot, I didn't listen to him. "Think of one area as your weak spot." Nico told me, "I'll be watching from a safe distance." I walked into the Styx and everything burned and hurt. I focused in this area on my lower back and saw visions of my mother, "Percy, I give you my blessing." my sister, "I love you, Percy. You're the best brother ever." and Grover "Enchiladas!" I don't know how or why I saw THAT. I got out feeling achy and collapsed. "Whoa!" Nico said, helping me up. "Do you.....energy....travel?" I managed. "I think so." Nico replied, apparently understanding what I was saying. And we shadow-travelled away.

✨Y / N ' S P. O. V.✨

I said goodbye to Harry, Ron, and Hermione from Thalia's tree. "Bye, bye." I said, Hermione looked like she was gonna cry. "Thank you for everything, Y/N." She mumbled, bringing me to a hug. "You're welcome, 'Mione." "You sure you don't wanna-" Ron started. "I'm sure. Camp Half-Blood's more important." "Then Hogwarts? Okay." Harry muttered, clearly upset. "Harry-" "No, Jackson. You think a summer camp is more important than the Wizarding World." "HEY! Camp Half-Blood's more than that!" Clarisse objected, looking ready to punch him. "Don't, Clarisse." I said to her, then turned to the Golden Trio. "Just go. Also, I'm friends with Malfoy. Bye!" I waved at them as Harry walked away with a flabbergasted Hermione and Ron. "I ship it." said a weak voice. I turned around and saw Percy with di Angelo. "Perce! Are you okay?" "I'm fine. And to be clear, I ship Hermione and Ron. Not you and Malfoy the Ferret." "I'm calling it Romione. You and Annabeth are Percabeth." I said, smiling as Percy turned a little red. "Do you ship Romione?" I shook my head. "Dramione. Malfoy and Hermione." "Romione's better." Nico chipped in. "Shut up, Mr. I'm-gonna-betray-Percy-because-I-want-to-know-about-my-REAL-family." I snapped. "I said I was sorry!" Nico retaliated. "Still!" I yelled, pulling out my wand. "Nico, you have always had it out for Percy ever since Bianca died." Clarisse said, making sure I wouldn't tackle/hurt/kill a boy younger than me. "I'm not surprised Y/N would be mad at you. Or want to kill you. Or both." "Wow, I feel SO much better." Nico said sarcastically. "Like telling me that- WHOA! SOMEONE GET ME DOWN!" Nico was dangling from his ankles upside down. I looked at my wand in my hand. "Whoops..." I said awkwardly, trying to quickly hide my wand. "JACKSON!" Nico yelled, "COUNTER-CURSE!"

I thought for a moment. "Liberacorpus!" I said, bringing Nico back to his feet. "Bravo, bravo. Nico's back on the ground." Annabeth said, rolling her eyes. "Why so cold, Annabeth?" I asked her. "Nothing. C'mon we need to get ready to battle Kronos." I walked with everyone to the armory. "Y/N, that sword over there suits you." Annie said to me, pointing at the sword I used when I battled Clarisse. I walked to the sword and saw a small barn owl standing there with a little scroll, chirping. "Hi, Mini." I cooed, stroking her feathers. I know Mini SEEMS like a random name, but there's a secret meaning behind it. Athena, Goddess of Wisdom is usually associated with an owl, and I could've just named her "Athena" or "Athi" or some random Greek name. But, me being the nerdy Ravenclaw I am, wanted to name her after Athena's Roman version: Minerva. And my owl is cute and tiny, so, Mini. I untied the scroll and read the letter. It said: Y/N, I hope you're doing better than last time. How's defeating that giant Kronos? Make sure Potter and his friends don't get in any trouble, specifically Hermione. You already know I fancy her, so keep her safe. Please. Sincerely, Malfoy. PS: I was about to add 'the Ferret'. You are so annoying. I smiled at the letter. "Thank you, Mini Go to the strawberry field, maybe there's something." I whispered to my owl as she flew away. I took the sword and smiled at Clarisse.

"Where's Silena?" I asked her, "Aphrodite cabin. Why? Wanna tell her you were in love with her boyfriend?" Clarisse teased. "LA RUE!" I yelled in embarrassment, covering Clarisse's mouth. "Bu' i's tue!" Clarisse mumbled under my hand. Percy laughed, "I knew you liked him! That's why you called him Charles!" "Percyyyy" I muttered. "Ah, love." He said teasingly. I slapped him. "You're brother has a point, though." Clarisse said. "CLARISSEEEE." I said, blushing like crazy. "Let's hope you don't see the love of your life." I heard Percy mumble. Annabeth cleared her throat. "Let's get ready for war." TIME TO CUE SOME COOL ACTION MUSIC!!