E L E V E N

It'd been two days since the Incident, making today Wednesday. Katsuki slept on the couch again. Kaminari next to him. He'd fallen asleep with the electric blonde still wide awake, so he doesn't know if the boy slept or not. So as a return for keeping him safe all night; Katsuki had made him both breakfast and a bento lunch. The latter of which he couldn't wait for the boy to see. He'd made a Pikachu out of seaweed on top of the rice, which he hoped was appreciated after the amount of effort it took. He walked to class with the Bakusquad, Ashido being obnoxious about how Kaminari was sleeping with Katsuki on the couch every night this week. Kirishima wanted everyone to go to the arcade afterschool and Katsuki agreed, mostly because he acknowledged that Kirishima had helped him when he was in a bad moment. A very bad moment.

So now he sat in his seat, listening to Kirishima and Kaminari joke around.

When Katsuki first heard of the R rated hero Midnight, it was from her father. He kept quiet about knowing the couple, always had. He'd never gotten to meet the famous woman herself one on one, but when she was substituting their class while Aizawa continued to hunt down Monoma, he got the chance to. She was as pretty as her mother described her, Though it was her father who had told him about her quirk. He knew the insides and out of her quirk from him. He hadn't visited them in a while now that he thought about it. He wondered if they were okay. So when miss Midnight ended the lesson early to let them study for the test she'd leaked about, he stepped up to her just outside of the class.

"Uh- Miss Kayama?" She smiled at him, but her eyes held sadness.

"You're Katsuki Bakugou, right?"

"Yeah"

"You're the one that was..." He nodded quickly, ignoring the shame. "What's up, honey?"

He took a second to notice it, but when he did, he smirked, "You sound like your mom"

She gasped, "YOU'RE THAT KATSUKI?" His smirk widened into a grin "WHERE'VE YOU BEEN?"

When he shrugged, she lowered her voice, "Prove it"

"When you had to be in your twenties or something, Your house was almost robbed" He stepped away from her for space "Almost because a shittly little middle schooler stopped the attacker. But he was stabbed" He used a finger to trace where the scar was "Right here"

Midnight's mouth clenched, but she kept her cool. "Go on, I'm still not convinced"

"You're mothers always smells like green apples from her quirk"

"Keep going" She sniffed and Katsuki could practically hear her interest.

"Tch. When a shitty neighborhood house was on fucking fire, a little motherfucker with a stupidass quirk blasted the grass away so the fire wouldn't spread. Instead of, I don't know, putting fucking water on it"

He knew he'd said enough to convince her long ago, but kept going. "When there was the smallest fucking spider on the wall, a little blonde fucker was forced in to blast it, but he was stupid and couldn't control his quirk so he left a huge hole that was named Spider Hole. Last I checked, all the kids came around to put trinkets in it so the spider overlord didn't come to their house. And when a shitty dumbass knocked at three AM bloody from a" he unconsciously hesitated long enough for her to notice"fight, your dad patched him up and told no one but his wife and daughter"

Midnight's eyes narrowed. She specialized in Abuse cases with Aizawa. He knew that. "Hey, why don't you stay with my parents this weekend, I can give you a ride"

He shook his head, "I'll swing by but I made a plan to pet Aizawa's shitty cats"

He watched her face soften. She looked relieved for a moment before realizing something.

"But will you be okay with his occasional visitor?"

"Fuck yeah I am" He smirked, "My ears might bleed though"

"That's good. I'll visit my parents when I've got time this weekend, I hope to run into you. You're a celebrity in the neighborhood"

He nodded at her than walked back into the classroom and caught eyes with the class and smiled, surprising them

"Any-fucking-way" Kaminari burst out laughing, confusing the class. Today was a better day.

Word Count: 745

((Grammar and Spelling fixed))