Friends with a ghost

Dream cautiously turned around only to see Ghostbur standing a meter or two behind him. "Sorry if I scared you earlier. It's just I haven't seen or had any human interaction for years" Ghostbur apologized. Dream didn't know how to respond, so instead he just nodded and went back to cleaning the lense of his camera. Ghostbur just stood there looking curiously at the camera. He had never seen one before as they hadn't been invented when he was still living. A wave of silence then washed over the two. The only thing that could be heard was the wind coming from the outside world.

The silence lasted for a few minutes, which ended up feeling more like hours. Ghostbur finally broke the silence when he noticed that Dream was now staring at him. "Anyways. How about I tell you my life story and the reason why this castle was and is abandoned" Ghostbur said rhetorically, not giving Dream a single chance to answer. Ghostbur then grabbed Dream's wrist and dragged him to a room with two somewhat new sofas.

Dream was pushed onto one of the two sofas by Ghostbur when the got into the room. Ghostbur then went to sit down on the unoccupied sofa. However, instead of actually sitting down, he ended up floating a few inches above it. Dream sat there in silence while staring at Ghostbur with a confused look on his face. Ghostbur didn't notice this and started thinking of a way of how he should start explaining his life story.

After about an hour, Ghostbur had finally told Dream what he wanted to. Dream had realised that Ghostbur didn't want to hurt him. Ghostbur was just lonely. This calmed Dream's nerves a lot. As if almost on cue, the dark oak door unlocked itself. Dream took this as his chance to leave and head home. He said his good-bye to his new ghost friend and left. However, what he didn't know was that his paranormal adventure was still far from over. If anything it was only just getting started.

A/n: 347 words. Sorry it is short but it's something. Also, I may not post every day as I have school but I'll try to at least post every other day.