Car Trip Home

By the time they all got back to the abandoned castle, the time was now 5am. Dream had explained everything he needed to by then as well. They were all exhausted as well. Well, other than Ghostbur as he is a ghost and all. Dream was thankful that George and Sapnap didn't have any questions. Not because he wouldn't know how to answer them, but because he was simply too tired to. They all decided to get some sleep so that they had the energy to make their way back to Dream's house. Meanwhile, Ghostbur had left to do his ghost things.

It was now 5pm, meaning the trio managed to get twelve hours of sleep. Ghostbur had now returned and was trying to wake the trio up. "Wake up motherfuckers. You can't sleep forever" Ghostbur repeated for the fifth time. This time Dream and Sapnap woke up. However, when Dream woke up, he noticed that George was still fast asleep, head resting on his chest. Dream had no idea how he was going to get up without waking up George, so he decided to just wait for George to wake up.

A few minutes passed and George finally started to stirr. After a few seconds of stirring, George finally woke up. At first he didn't notice that his head was resting on Dream's chest. Honestly, he thought nothing of it. Until Dream asked Sapnap, "So, why are you and George here in Florida?" To that, Sapnap responded with, "You should ask George, it was his idea and besides he's awake now." Dream gave Sapnap a look of confusion before looking down at George, who quickly removed his head from where it had been resting while he was asleep.

George's face was now bright red with embarrassment. Dream was now wheezing at George's embarrassed face while Sapnap and Ghostbur where laughing normally. This just caused George to playfully punch both Dream and Sapnap on the shoulder before covering his face with his hands. Still extremely embarrassed.

With that, Dream collected his camera, that had called out of his hoodie pocket, off the ground and stood up with the others. The trio decided to start heading back to Dream's house. This time, however, Ghostbur offered to navigate them through the forest to prevent them from getting lost or trapped by Glactt again. The trio greatfully excepted the offer as they each had no idea how they were going to make their way out of the forest without him.

They made their way through the forest and back out to the nearest road. The whole hike was silent and extremely awkward. They were all still slightly tired and were looking forward to getting bake to Dream's house.

When they reached the road, they said their goodbyes to Ghostbur and climbed into Dream's car, which was neatly parked on the side of the road. When Dream started the car, the radio automatically turned on and started playing. The song that was playing had just ended and a new song had began to play. The song that was now playing was 'Heatwaves' by Glass Animals.

After a few seconds of the song playing, Dream noticed what song was playing and reached to turn the radio off. Before his hand could reach the off button for the radio, Sapnap, who called shotgun, slapped Dream's hand out of the way, preventing him from turning the radio off. Dream tried again and again, but each time he did the same thing would happen. This continued to happen until Dream finally gave in and let the song continue playing. Meanwhile, George had started falling asleep in the back of the car.

A/n: 613 words. I hoped you enjoyed. I decided to get some Dreamnotfound stuff in here and I might increase the amount of it in future parts because why not. Who doesn't ship Dreamnotfound. I'll try and post the next part as soon as I can. Bye.