Picnic

For the picnic, the duo decided to head to a local park. It was only a ten minute drive away from the house. Dream used to always go to the park with his sister, Drista, and when he felt the need to clear his head. He was so excited to show George his special spot, even though he knew George would just see it as a normal public park.

Once they reached the park, Dream lead George to an area he knew no one ever goes to. It took them a couple minutes for them to reach the spot they were heading to.

When they finally got to the spot, they duo started to set up the picnic. It took them a few minutes to do as Dream kept messing around, finding a way to make George blush and get all flustered. However, in the end, they were able to finish setting up the picnic.

Neither of them were hungry yet, so they decided to just sit in silence and look out over the park. However, the silence didn't last long as Dream quickly took the bottle of water George was drinking from and chugged the remaining amount of water. Once the bottle was completely empty, Dream passed the bottle back to George and pretended like nothing ever happened. This, however, caused George to give Dream an extremely annoyed look with a hint of mischief.

It took Dream a second or two to notice that George was staring straight at him. "What's wrong, Georgie? Why do you look so mad?" Dream asked innocently, knowing exactly what was wrong and trying his hardest to hold back his laughter. At the same time, he couldn't Stok thinking of how cute George looked when he was angry. "You know exactly why. You drank all of my water, dickhead" George responded, clearly still annoyed with what Dream did, before attempting to tackle Dream to the ground, with the glint of mischief growing in his eyes. However, unfortunately George failed to do so as Dream had already stood up, already knowing what was going to happen, and was now laughing at George's attempt. "Not funny" George said, standing up straight after and beginning to run after the green man. This caused Dream to run away and a game of tag starting.

After running, for what felt like hours, like a pair of lunatics, Dream came to an erupt stop in front of George. He then turned around to see how far away George was, only to see the fact that George was only a couple feet away from him. 'Fucking hell! I didn't know George was this fast when it came to running' Dream though while staring at George. Once George noticed Dream was no longer running, he started to slow down, before tripping over his own two feet. George screwed his eyes shut tight, preparing himself for when he hit the ground. However, he never did.

After a few seconds of thinking he was going to hit the ground, George opened his eyes and saw the reason why he didn't fall to the ground and land flat on his face. Dream had caught him. George ended up turning bright red, before pulling away from Dream's strong grasp and walking back to the picnic with Dream following behind after momentarily.

Once they reached their picnic, they sat down and started to eat. For food, they had sandwiches of many kinds, strawberries, muffins of many flavours, sausage rolls and a lot more. For drinks, they had bottles of water and cans of all the Fanta flavours.

Once they finished eating and drinking what they could, they decided to talk about video and stream ideas, while looking out across the park once more. George, then, subconsciously rested his head on Dream's shoulder. This action resulted in Dream blushing like a mad man.

They stayed at the park for roughly three hours before packing up the picnic. They walked back to the car and started to make their way back home.

A/n: 673 words. I hope you enjoyed. I know it came out later then u said it would but I was kinda busy with school. From now on I'm not gonna say when the next part should come out as it probs won't, but I'm now on summer break at school so imma try to post parts a but more frequently. Bye
。◕‿◕。