The Question

Days had passed and there were only four more days until George had to go back home to the UK. Over the past couple of days, they had filmed a couple of videos, streamed a bit, went on a couple dates and some of they days they decided to be flat out lazy. Well George was, Dream on the other hand. Not so much.

During the days George had decided to be lazy, Dream was planning a special date to take George on and ask him a question before he heads back to the UK. Saying Dream was nervous would be an understatement. He really hoped for one answer to come from George and it was only a matter of time for him to find out what George's answer was going to be.

A day passed by and there was only a couple hours left until Dream and George would be going on the date and Dream would be asking the question. Still, he was hoping for one answer and one answer only.

A few hours later, everything was set up ready and Dream was pleased with his hard work. He had done everything he needed to do except one thing and one thing only. That one thing was getting George out of bed.

So, quickly Dream made his way upstairs and into his bedroom. As he entered, he saw George fast asleep and spread out on the bed. Dream made his way to the bed and carefully sat on it next to George, which resulted him in stirring slightly in his sleep before eventually waking up. "Morning Georgie" Dream said softly. "What time is it?" George tiredly responded. "It's 11am, so get ready cause I wanna take you somewhere" Dream replied, surprised at how quick he was able to wake George up. "Ok" George said, fighting the urge to fall back asleep and got out of bed to get changed.

They were now both ready and just arrived at the date location.

They park they had the picnic at.

It took them a few minutes to find a good place for them to sit, but once they did, they sat down and started talking about random things.

"Hey George, can I ask you something?" Dream said, changing the conversation from what they were originally talking about. "Sure, what's up Dream?" George questioned, curious with what Dream was about to ask him."Well, we both know we like each other for a couple days now and I was wondering if you would maybe wanna be my... boyfriend?" Dream asked, clearly nervous but hopeful for the outcome. This left George crying with tears of happiness as he nodded his head and replied with "Yes! Of course I will be your boyfriend!"

And with that, Dream took a hold of George's face I pulled him into a soft kiss, with George kissing back almost instantly.

A/n: 483 words. I know this was short but does it matter? No not really. Anyways the next part will be the last part and will most likely also be short. I hope you enjoyed this part. Bye!!!!

 Bye!!!!