The Minecraft Date

"Skeppy!" Dream said, completely shocked. "The one and only" Skeppy laughed. "Come inside" Dream said, still in shock by Skeppy's sudden appearance.

Once Skeppy stepped inside the door, Dream shut it and signalled Skeppy to follow him to the sofa. When they reached it, Skeppy's eyes widened slightly when he spotted George sat on the sofa. "Hi Skeppy" George smiled. "Hi George" Skeppy responded, returning the smile. "So Skeppy, what brings you here?" Dream asked as he sat down next to George. 'I decided to pay Bad a surprise visit and I was passing by here so I decided to stop by and see you for a couple minutes, to give me a little break from driving for a little bit. Also, what are those marks on George's neck?" Skeppy responded. This caused George's face to turn bright red and for George to hide it in Dream's arm. He stayed like that until Skeppy said that he had to get going.

It had been a couple minutes of awkward but comfortable silence between Dream and George since Skeppy left. George had removed his face from Dream's arm and was now resting his head on Dream's lap, looking up at the ceiling. Meanwhile, Dream was mindlessly staring at George with admiration while running his fingers through George's hair. Eventually causing the Brit to fall asleep.

It took Dream minutes to realise George had fallen asleep, but once he did notice, he picked George up bridal style and carried the Brit to bed.

The next morning, Dream woke up to George crawling on top of him. "Morning Georgie" Dream said in his deep, raspy morning voice. "Mmhm" George responded, snuggling himself into Dream's chest. "Come on Gogy, let's get changed and go get some breakfast" Dream said, carefully trying to sit up. "Nooooo. Tired" George whined, refusing to let Dream sit up. 'Will you let me get up if I take you on a date in Minecraft?" Dream questioned, running his fingers through George's hair. "Mmmhm fine" George replied, tiredly rolling off of Dream's chest and onto the bed besides Dream. "Thanks Georgie" Dream thanked, getting out of bed before planting a gentle kiss on George's forehead.

Dream admired George for a couple seconds to a minute, before walking out of the room and down to the kitchen to make him and George some breakfast.

Once Dream finished making breakfast, he placed the food on the table then went upstairs to get George.

When Dream walked into his room, he found George setting up his laptop on a desk, not to far from Dream's gaming chair. "Whatcha doing Georgie?" Dream asked, standing in the door frame and leaning against it. When George heard Dream, he stopped what he was doing and turned around. "Just setting up my laptop for the Minecraft date you promised me" George smiled, walking over to Dream and embracing him in a hug. "Ok then Gogy. Also, I made breakfast some come and eat it before it gets cold" Dream chuckled, hugging George back.

After seconds of hugging, Dream and George both pulled apart from the hug and went downstairs to eat breakfast.

Half an hour passed by and the duo had finished eating. They were now back in Dream's room and at his desk. Dream was sat in his gaming chair, waiting for Minecraft to load on his pc. George, on the other hand, was sat on Dream's lap facing towards him, also waiting for his Minecraft to load up.

Once they both had Minecraft loaded up, they started their Minecraft date. They decided to join Hypixels and played some bedwars. They continued playing for several hours until George fell asleep, resting his head on Dream's right shoulder.

A/n: 622 words. I hope you enjoyed. Idk when the next part will be written as I'm going back to school today. I'll try and do it when I have the chance but tbh I'm kinda losing motivation on each part as I'm running out of ideas, however, I'm thinking of doing 2-4 more parts of the story before ending it. Anyways, bye!