Bye Sapnap

The trio all jumped when they saw the ghostly figure appear out of thin air. "Sorry that I scared you. I didn't mean too" the figure said. The trio immediately calmed down when the figure spoke as they instantly recognised the voice. It was Ghostbur. "What are you doing here Ghostbur?" Dream asked, still slightly shocked by Ghostbur's sudden appearance. "I got bored and Glactt was being annoying like usual" Ghostbur replied with a smile on his pallid complection.

After a few minutes of Ghostbur and the trio talking to one another, it was almost time for the trio to get off the Ferris wheel and head back home. So, as quick as Ghostbur appeared, he disappeared and left the trio standing in absolute silence with no trace that he had been there. They stood in silence, no knowing what to talk about while waiting for their turn to hop off the Ferris wheel.

During the car ride home, Dream was driving once again while Sapnap sat in the passenger seat and George was sat on the back seat leaning his head against the window. It was extremely obvious that he was tired for the day of fun activities. It was a reasonably quite car ride home, other then the fact that Dream and Sapnap were arguing about what music to play. Eventually, it resulted in having no music playing what so ever.

When the trio got home, George was now completely fast asleep. When Dream had finished pulling into the drive way, he turned off the car's engine and got out of the car followed by Sapnap. Once the two had closed the car doors, Dream noticed that George was fast asleep. 'Cute..... Wait what am I thinking George is my friend, best friend. I can't possibly have a crush on him...... Right???' Dream though to himself. Meanwhile Sapnap was making his way up to the front door of the house and unlocking the door with the keys Dream had given him before walking inside, leaving the front door wide open. Dream carefully opened George's door and carefully picked him up, trying his best not to wake up the sleeping brownette. Dream the walked into the house and closed the door with his foot, before heading up to George's room and putting George in bed. Once he had put George to bed, Dream made his way back downstairs to lock the door before eventually heading to bed himself.

When George woke up from his deep slumber, it was now passed 9 am the following day. He could hear the faint sound of rain banging against his bedroom window. He allowed his eyes to slowly adjust to the natural light that was trying to make its way passed the grey clouds and in through his bedroom window.

Once his eyes were properly adjusted, George made his way downstairs and into the living room. Once he got there, he saw Dream and Sapnap sat on the sofa, mindlessly scrolling through their phones. George ignored the silence and walked over to the sofa, sitting down next to Dream.

"Morning Gogy" Dream smiled when he noticed the brownette now sat beside him. "Mhm" George hummed in response, allowing his head to fall into Dream's shoulder. This caused Dream to blush a lot and cover his face a bit in hope George and Sapnap wouldn't notice his red, flustered face. "Now that you are both awake, I have something important to tell you two. I have a flight in a few home later today due to family reasons. I wish I could stay longer but I can't. I hope you two understand" Sapnap said, only noticing George sat down next to Dream a few seconds ago. The two nodded in response and understanding, before starting to plan what to do before Sapnap had to leave.

A few hours later, the trio arrived at the airport. That day the had decided to what a bunch of movies as it was the last time they could together in person for God knows how long. But time passed extremely quickly and now here they were, at the airport. Dream and George waited with Sapnap until it was time for him to board his flight, George and Dream saying good bye to Sapnap and him saying it back before they disappeared into the crowded airport.

A/n: 727 words. I hope you guys enjoyed this part. I know it took a long time and I'm sorry. I was just struggling for figure out what to write for this part but I will try my best to come up with ideas quicker for future parts. Bye 😋😋。◕‿◕。😋😋