Flour War

When the two had stopped laughing, they decided to focus on remaking breakfast. They ended up making something completely different from what they were originally going to make as they had burnt the last of the bacon. They decided to make pancakes in the end, however, it didn't exactly go to plan either.

When getting the flour, George almost tripped over but caught himself. However, he ended up getting flour on Dream. "Hey! What was that for?" Dream said when he saw the flour on his chest. "I didn't mean to, I swear" George responded, trying his hardest to hold back his laughter from Dream's reaction. Dream noticed this and gave George a fake pout, before grabbing a handful of flower and throwing it at George's face. George wasn't having it, so he did the same back, causing a flour War to break out.

By the time the flour War ended and the pancakes were made, both boys were completely covered in flour. George's once chocolate brown hair was now white due to being coated in flour and his pale complection was even paler. Dream looked similar. They both decided to eat their pancakes before getting themselves cleaned up

They finished eating minutes later and Dream decided that he would do the dishes and clean the kitchen while George had a shower.

Once Dream had finished cleaning the kitchen and the dishes, George was still in the shower. Dream had an idea. An idea that he hoped George won't be bothered by it. So he walked to the bathroom and fortunately for him, George left the door unlocked.

Once Dream reached the door, he quietly entered the bathroom and took off his clothes. Then he made his way to the shower. When he got there he saw that George was facing the shower head and Dream was surprised by the fact that he hadn't been noticed by George. Dream quickly stepped into the shower and started to quietly make his way towards George.

When he reached George, Dream gently wrapped his arms around the shorter boy's waist and pulled him into his chest. This startled the brownette slightly but the brownette soon melted into the taller male's touch.

They stood like that for a couple minutes before Dream unwrapped his arms for George's waist and turned the shorter male around by the shoulders. "Can I help you?" George asked, staring into Dream's eyes. Instead of replying, Dream just smirked and pulled George into a kiss.

The kiss didn't last long as Dream started to trail his lips across George's jawline and down his neck. He then started kissing and sucking in George's neck, leaving hickeys and live bites that were quickly turning purple.

George, on the other hand, was trying his best to hold back his moans by biting his bottom lip. However, he didn't hold them back for long as Dream had now started sucking on his collarbone. "Mhhgggh~~ C-Clay~" George then moaned out loudly, causing Dream to smirk against his skin.

Lots of moans later, Dream pulled away from George's neck and admired all of the hickeys and love bites he had left, with a smirk resting in his face. Meanwhile, George let out a whine from lose of contact. This caused Dream's smirk to grow and for him to lean towards George's ear and gently biting the too of it. He then whispered "How about we continue this in my room" seductively into George's ear, to which George nodded eagerly. Dream's smirk grew once again as he reached behind George and turned the water off.

A/n: 599 words. I hope you enjoyed. I'll try to get the next part out as soon as I can. Bye!