Epilogue

Years had pass since Dream and George started dating and a lot of things had happened since then.

George had moved from the UK to Florida and in with Dream. This made both of them happy as they could see each others faces in person a lot more that once or twice a year and it would save money.

Dream did a face reveal so him and George could start filming some vlogs together and Dream wouldn't have to be careful to not show his face on camera.

There fans found out about their relationship with each other. Most of the fans were extremely supportive, and of course there was going to be some haters. However, they didn't let that stop them.

The duo also got married and were proud to call each other their own.

There were also debating about if they were going to adopt kids and when they would do it. However, they decided not to fro a couple more years so they have more time to focus on each other and growing their fanbase.

A/n: Epilogue go burrr. Well I hope you guys enjoyed the whole story and I'm sorry I lost motivation towards the end but that probs because I kept forgetting to update it for weeks on end. Anyways I will be posting more stories. Some will be fanfictions and some won't. The next story I post won't be a fanfiction but I still have a feeling that you might find it interesting. Alright bye now.