T W E L V E

After the Midnight talk, Katsuki realized that people were catching on to his problems. Namely speaking, Half'n'half. Kaminari had graphic details of the Monoma Incident and the dinner table panic attack, but Half'n'half had also been abused and probably knew what to look for. Plus, Katsuki knew from overhearing Dekusquad conversations that the dual haired teen liked to make conspiracies. Most of which wrong, but that told him that the teen wasn't hindered by right and wrong.

"What a joke" he whispered, walking towards the cafeteria for lunch. He wouldn't be going back to the roof anytime soon. "'Course the two strongest are products of shitty conditions"

"So you admit it then?" He jumped, spinning to face the Half'n'half with a growl.

"FUCK OFF! I'm not admitting to anything. Stop tryna make trouble Half'n'half!" The teen simply sighed, yet his eyes held determination.

"I figured you'd say that. But tell me; were all the times you've been out of class from that? does Aizawa know?"

Katsuki could see Kaminari entering the cafeteria, giving him a thumbs up. He nodded back.

"Does Kaminari know?"

"Fuck no! And if you'll leave me alone, partially no and yes" He jogged to catch up with his friends. Wow he could say that now. shitty hair put an arm around his shoulder, which Katsuki finally stopped flinching at, and Kaminari started talking about how most of them had a 'K' in their name. Tape dispenser and Pinky argued that because three had K's that they were too common to be cool. Katsuki didn't have to hide a smile with them now. He only had to hide the remnants of his little suitcase, which he'd trashed and restarted with a new one. a brand new suitcase with a new zipper and brand new orange fabric.

"It's cute when you smile" Ashido grinned, "Don't you think Denki?"

"'Course! You should see him laugh, adorable!"Katsuki flushed.

"I'm not fucking adorable!" he tried to cover his face.

"You're number one!" Kaminari's words carried more meaning than the others realized and Katsuki's blush reddened further. Unfortunately they continued picking fun, realizing that 1-A's biggest booster was weak to praise

"The manliest!"

"Smartest"

"Cutest"

"1-A- No Yuuei's number one"

"Ju-Just shut up already" he whisper-shouted, covering his face. They all sat down and he buried his head in his arms.

Sero whistled "Fancy~" and Katsuki looked up. Kaminari had his bento. Hoping the redness in his face was gone, Katsuki smirked, humming lowly as the electric teen opened the top. He sat back and watched everyone as it was opened. Ashido's jaw dropped, Sero's eyes went wide, Kirishima leaned forward, sharp teeth making an appearance as he opened and closed his mouth silently and Kaminari had the biggest grin. The only warning that Katsuki got was a glance before he was hugged to death by the teen. Face warming significantly, as he smiled, he enjoyed the feeling. Ashido was the first to join, making it a group hug, quickly followed by Kirishima, and Sero afterward. Katsuki was loving this, but he could hear the shitty nerd's 'Kacchan?' from here. So he shoved them off after a few more warm seconds, intertwining pinkies with Kaminari to stop him from leaving as fast.

"We can watch a movie tonight okay?" the he muttered to the teen

"How 'bout Sharknado? That work for you?"

Before he could respond, Pinky piped up. "Are you sure you two aren't dating yet?" they seperated, faces reddening past shitty hair's shitty hair, denying the question. Speaking of Kirishima, he had a knowing look on his face.

"Tch" Katsuki looked away and ended up noticing Monoma's classmates approaching. Anxiety grasped his chest and he stopped breathing, heart racing. Kaminari noticed and looked over. Once the few people were close enough, they bowed deeply.

"We are so, so sorry on behalf of Monoma!" the orange-haired girl who he never bothered to remember the name of apologized.

He shrugged, "'S not your fault, so don't fucking apologize"

"But to do something so..."

"Tch, it doesn't matter."

"It– It matters!" she was getting emotional. Great.

"It's done, and unless you erase memories, it doesn't fucking matter" The girl sniffled, biting her lip, the two beside her had red rimmed eyes.

"Any–"

Kaminari slapped a hand over his mouth, "Don't you dare"

"Anyway, 's'at all you wanted? Shitty extras''

They nodded, faces showing worry and relief at the same time. They went back to their table

"Any-fucking-way" he grinned

Word Count: 753

((Grammar and Spelling fixed))