"I feel a sense of dread for your old friend, my servant."

The rain became worse. Things were tearing and flapping in the wind, the clouds were grey and everything except the blood vines and himself were drained of color.

He didn't like it.

The wooden based hole finally appeared in view, the builds around it had eggpire posters pasted everywhere.

The feeling of dread clouded his mind, so did the desire to see his friend.

He jumped down, landing in the familiar cold water and got up, dusting himself. He looked around. The spider spawn and chests were still here, an eggpire poster was there as well.

The only sound that could be heard was some pulsing blood vines and dripping water.

"tnavres ym, dneirf dlo ruoy rof daerd fo esnes a leef I." Skeppy looked behind him. No one was there.

Was he hallucinating?

The voice was calm , cold and demonic, something he knew and remembered very well.

He hated it. It reminded him of the mentally trapped feelings he endured under the egg's influence. Floating in a dark liquid place, that same demonic voice whispering to him awful things while he banged against its invisible walls, yelling, screaming in fact, to be let out. He wanted him to know that he was still here as Bad tried to help him. He couldn't control his body at all. All he could do was cry quietly as the demon used his body to push Bad to the edge.

And it succeeded in doing so from what he heard.

Bad didn't look like Bad in the posters. He looked warped and grey, and just not him. Did something take over Bad, or was this even him at all?

There was only one way to find out.