"...you can only hate the egg or love the egg."

Carrying a bunch of enchanted books, weapons and totems of undying, Tommy was running.

Blood stained the prime path like wine on a wedding dress, the sky bled and weeped, and the heat was nearing unbearable.

Bloodvines. They had come alive. They were everywhere.

The vines wanted him. His blood spilled on the ground. They were trying to get him. They chased him.

He could run to a nether portal. They were all blocked with some weird form of red obsidian mixed with ruby and blood. Making one and lighting one up would get it blocked in seconds of creation.

Making a swift turn to the path leading to the mansion, He pulled out his trident and soared in the air, pulling a water bucket to aim for the boat docked.

He felt something grab his legs, pulling him down swiftly. He let out a groan in pain as he was swung into the prison wall and miner fatigue three hit him nearly unconscious.

"Tommy!" Puffy got out of the boat and ran towards the prison wall where Tommy had fallen.

The vines were getting closer to them and their boat.

"Tommy! Over here! Quick!" The boy tiredly crawled over to the sheep pirate. Giving him a look of sympathy, she picked him up and slung him onto her shoulders. Puffy held out a sword to guard them as she made her way back to the boat and put Tommy on the wooden floor in an ill attempt at recovery.

"C'mon! Lets go before- wait!" Sam jumped out of the boat docked in the crimson red lake, wielding a fire aspect two sword knife looking over Tommy.

The bloodvines were vicious and angry, swinging in any direction that caused chaos and destruction.

"Go to the main deck."

"What do you mean? Let's start moving, Sam-" Puffy was about to steer the boat when Sam stopped her.

"In the main deck. Now."

Not wanting to see him past his limit, they ran into the main deck where Puffy placed a torch and slammed the door shut. The engine in the backroom started, and soon, the boat was moving.

Tommy only clutched at his legs which the bloodvines had grabbed. It had red rashes on it, and itched like hell. The only other people there were Ponk and Fundy but both were sleeping in the mass of cloaks and covers they brought along with them. Red water got into the floor, causing Tommy to back away to near the cloaks.

Time felt long and painful while they waited, the silence could slice his ears open if it could.

"You can come out now." Tommy opened the door of the deck.