"I'm sure he knows we're proud of him too."

The boat inhabitants looked at the mainlands worryingly as the nukes rang out. Sapnap and Sam had to restrain Puffy to stop her from trying to leave the boat to get to Skeppy.

'SKEPPY! PLEASE! COME BACK TO THE DOCKS!" Hot tears fell from her eyes as she grasped at the sight of the mushroom cloud in the distance. "Please... You promised you would... Please..."

The sky had lost much of it's crimson colors and resembled a baby pink tone as the sun rose in the horizon.

Technoblade and Philza sat with their dogs, Ranboo, Tommy and Tubbo cuddled with a worn blanket in the corner, the infected were put in the lower decks with restraints, and the rest of the others were scattered across the boat.

Puffy quietly sobbed in Sapnap's shoulder, who tried his best to hold his lava tears from falling and burning the deck.

She grasped onto his prime cloak, smelling the blood and tears that stained the cloak; what was left of Skeppy's existence.

Puffy looked up at Sam sailing the boat with zero expression in his face, holding a paper.

"Where are we going after this Sam?" Sam sympathetically looked at her, sighing and gestured her to come to where he stood. She obliged, standing with an old sail wrapped around her shoulders for warmth.

"Before we went to war, Skeppy gave me cords to his house." He adjusted his gas mask. "Not the quartz one. The one he stayed at running away from Bad. It's very far and literally free from egg influence, so I decided to use that as a place of residence since our homes were destroyed."

Puffy nodded, looking at the cords on the paper. Skeppy's handwriting. She knew it far too well.

Every trance and reminder of him pained her. She prayed, even if she didn't believe in gods, that Skeppy didn't die a painful death to the egg.

She felt a tug on her shirt and turned back to see Sapnap, who pointed at the mainland.

He moved back to the edge of the most, unmoving, and watching it disappear in the distance.

This was her only chance to look at her old home before they moved on. She moved near Sapanap, ruffling his hair a bit before looking at the disappearing land with him.

"Did Dad really die to save everyone?" She turned to Sapnap, who still stared at the waters with keen orange eyes.

"Yeah. Protected all of us, and died from the very thing he loved the most." She sighed and looked up at the colorful morning sky. "We all wish it went differently, but I guess life isn't fair."

The mainland disappeared in the distance, broken and forgotten forever. Sapnap stood up, still admiring the faint land as sunlight blinded a bit in his eye.

"I'm sure he knows we're proud of him too." Puffy smiled sympathetically as lava tears fell down his eyes. "I really hope he does."

Everything that had happened and was happening still took time to process in Puffy's mind. War, death, demons, everything... It was so much on her mind.

From starting a drug van to fighting demon gods, Puffy swore things that happened in the server would never amaze her, but it always surpassed her expectations.

Tired and worn out of her mind, she slumped beside Sapnap as they inhaled the ocean smell, the sky turning blue for the first time in a year and a half.

The path to recovery and acceptance for all of them was long and tedious, but it never hurts taking the first steps and watching the progress.