Chapter 2 - Warp Arrival

Summary: Spinel warps to Earth at the Galaxy Warp and meets some gems that mostly don't like Homeworld gems. Spinel eventually met a strange gem that called himself, Steven that was the first person to be nice to her on Earth.
__________ __________ __________

The Crystal Gems and Steven warped to the Galaxy Warp with a robonoid in Garnet's right hand while carrying Steven in the left. The robonoid eventually fell off of Garnet's grip and walked off to the Homeworld warp that has more robonoids swarming on it while oozing out a gooey, light green substance.

"What are they doing to the Homeworld warp?" Pearl asked while pointing her finger at the warp after they went close to it.

"There's a million of 'em." Amethyst stated, looking at Steven and Garnet and then back at the warp again. The warp pad was slowly getting covered by the now pastel green substance.

The used-to-be broken warp pad was now fully covered with a now pastel green substance while the cracks are slowly sealing up, the Robonoids walked away from it, giving room. In a few seconds, the substance then disappeared, revealing that the warp pad was now fixed.

"They fixed it?" Amethyst said with worried eyes.

"What does that mean?" Steven asked, looking at Amethyst but his question was answered when the warp pad suddenly lit up.

Garnet took no time to waste and grabbed the gems and jumped to a hiding place. When the beam of the warp pad disappeared in a few seconds, there stood a pink gem.

The pink gem was looking around like a lost puppy, slowly descending down the steps of the warp pad. Her eyes were darting everywhere and kept looking and turning around 360°. The warp pad suddenly activated again, startling the pink gem.

The gem started running away, tripping until she made it to the edge of the Galaxy Warp platform. She hesitated at first but eventually jumped when she saw a figure coming down the warp beam.

Spinel splashed into the water before swimming back up to the surface. She then swam closer to the Galaxy Warp to grip on something and cautiously stretches her body to peak at the edge of the platform, seeing another gem but green.

"Who is that?" Pearl whispered out.

"No idea." Garnet replied. The green gem's fingers started floating around, forming a hexagon shape with a screen projected in the middle. The green gem's index finger remained on her robotic hand, taping on the touch screen.

"Log date 312." She started as a robonoid climbed on her right shoulder. "This is Peridot, performing Earth hub maintenance check."

"Peridot." Steven repeated, he was peaking at the green gem on the edge until he descends to look at the other gems. "Her name is Peridot" Amethyst and Pearl swiftly covered Steven's mouth to keep quiet.

Spinel on the other hand was very, -in her language,- good at playing hide and seek.

"Warp repair a success." Peridot spoke again. "All 79 Flask Robonoids deployed and accounted for. Preparing to locate and manually reactivate Kindergarten-"

Peridot gasp and looked down at her feet. A broken-down robonoid was malfunctioning on her feet. Peridot looked odd at it as if it were a weird-harmless being. Steven though formed stars in his eyes and smiled.

"Aww... The little ones are like her babies." He whispered out. Peridot wasn't getting any of that though and placed a foot on top of the machine.

She then put pressure on her foot and eventually crushed the robonoid, leaving it to pieces and a puddle of the oozy substance on the floor. Steven saw this a gasp loudly but quickly covers his mouth.