Teaser: Chapter 4

Summary: Thoughts left mostly unanswered by Steven & The Gem's recent situation about Homeworld. There's nothing else to do but wait and let their minds spiral during the days.
__________ __________ __________

Pearl: I wonder why she's in all that muck though.

Amethyst: Whatever it is, I'm sure it's not a good reason.

Steven: Yeah, she wasn't looking so good, she looks tired and weak, and... I don't know. It's kinda hard that we don't know anything about her other than she's from Homeworld. Wish I could do something.

Amethyst: Yeah, it sure might be helpful if we get something we need to know.

----- ----- -----

Garnet: Any news?

Pearl: Not yet.

Amethyst: But what are we even gonna do if she wakes up?

Steven: We could make peace with her and maybe even let her stay here?

Garnet: That sounds like a good start, Steven. But we just don't know what to expect from her.

__________ __________ __________
Author's Note:
Just a quick teaser of the next chapter of Steven and the gem's just having a conversation about their situation.

Only doing this to let you know I'm working on it and might probably intrigue you? Maybe?
The teaser is very spoiler proof so I'll do this to question you...

Ahem... *insert narrator voice*

[ What will Steven and the gem's do? Will, they ever find out who this gem is? When is Spinel gonna wake up? How long will she sleep? What will happen if she did wake up? ]

...
Aaaaannnd I lost my flow. See ya readers! Hopefully, I'll update this soon!