s i x

❤️                             💬                            ✈️

❤️ 💬 ✈️

cynthicize_ sorry for not posting lately. it's been literally chaos since my last post. i might not post a lot either until christmas so i apologize. love you! <3

comments have been disabled

It'd been two weeks since Cynthia's last post and stream. Her mental health since she'd been cheated on just decreased immensely and there was no way to stop it. Ranboo helped much, but there was only so much he could do. He went over everyday to check up on her and try and keep her in good spirits for the most part.

"Cynthia!" Ranboo yelled, drawing out the 'a' at the end.

"What!" She groaned from the living room. Her voice cracked and her body was shaking like a leaf in the harsh wind.

"Are you okay? What's wrong?" He worried. Ranboo walked to the girl who was curled in a ball on the couch. They were off of school due to Thanksgiving weekend and so he went over for as long as possible most days.

"I'm sick and my mom has to stay at work because of it. If it's covid she can't catch it but ive always gotten really sick when i get sick so i can't really move." She explained before coughing. Ranboo came and sat down by her feet on the couch.

"Im sick, you should just go home so you don't get it." Her voice was raspy. It was visible how bad she felt. He moved to kneel in front of her snd felt her forehead.

"You're burning up. Why don't i run a warm shower for you and then i can run home and get you some of my clothes to lay in for the day. We can watch movies or streams and just lay around for a bit. Does that sound okay?" Ranboo asked quietly, running his fingers through her hair softly. She nodded in response as her eyes started drifting closed.

"Alright. I'll carry you to your room so you can get whatever you need while i start the shower. I won't be too long. Im going to take your key so i can lock the door while im gone, alright?"

The girl nodded softly against the material of the old couch. Ranboo lifted the girl with ease and carried her to her room. Cynthia's head rested against his chest as she gripped his hoodie to try and stay awake.

He set her in her room while he went to the bathroom. The shower setting was on one that was hotter than warm but not to extremely hot. Ranboo stood up and immediately after he felt arms around his torso. He smiled and turned slightly to hug the shaking girl back.

"Thank you, i really appreciate it." She whispered. He smiled and nodded. Once she pulled away he walked out and grabbed her set of keys before leaving the house, locking it up behind him.

He walked back to his home rather quickly. He grabbed a pair of smaller sweatpants and a well fitted hoodie. She would probably end up keeping the articles of clothing, but he didn't mind at all. Throwing them in the dryer, he also decided to download a few movies from his netflix account and grabbed a few blankets and pillows.

Once the dryer buzzed, signifying that the clothes were now warm, he took them out and replaced it with the few blankets. He stuffed the clothes neatly in a bag as well as the blankets once they were warm.

With a zip of the bag he took off to his car, bidding his parents a goodbye in the process. He drove to the girl's house and walked back inside with the bag in hand, his laptop laying on the passenger seat.

When he walked inside the house he heard the shower running and he laughed lightly. Ranboo jogged up towards her bedroom and laud the clothes on the bed. He grabbed her blanket off of the bed and threw it in her dryer downstairs. She was out of the shower just as the blanket got done drying.

The blankets created a warm atmosphere within the zipup bag.

"Where's my blanket!" She yelled from her room.

"I have it, hold on!" Ranboo laughed.

"You took my blanket?!" She yelled, peaking out of her room. She stepped fully out upon seeing ranboo at the bottom of the stairs.

Ranboo's cheek tinted a light pink as he smiled. The girl looked good in his clothing. He couldn't get over how baggy they looked on her, despite them fitting him a little too well.

"What? Do i look bad? They're your clothes, that means they look bad on you too." She sassed. He broke into laughter at the comeback when he hadn't even said anything.

"They look good on you, but okay Sassy." He laughed. She smiled and walked down the stairs carefully. He held out a hand towards her and she grabbed it so she could safely go down the stairs.

"Alright. I have a car with heat. Would you like to have a movie night under the stars? It'll be in the car but still." He asked.

"Ranboo, are you asking me on a date?" She teased.

"Oh- Oh- uh- uh- i- i mean- i mean it- it can be i guess but- but i mean- oh- uh-"

"Ranboo, calm down. It was a joke, unless you want it to be a date. Then it wasn't a joke, and i'd love to go on a date with you even though im sick as fudge."

"I dont think fudge can get sick."

"I hate you, this isnt a date." She deadpanned.

"No- No im kidding! It's a date, it's a date." He laughed loudly.

"Let's just go tallboy." She laughed, leading him outside towards his car. She shivered slightly once the wind blew.

They were seated in the car with the hear blasting as they drove towards a place only Ranboo knew the whereabouts of.

"Alright, we're here." He said.

The view was almost as beautiful as he thought the girl next to him was.