s i x t e e n

❤️                        💬                         ✈️

❤️ 💬 ✈️

cynthicize_ always been a daddy's girl <3 gonna be inactive for the next few days! i'll elaborate later but have a nice week! i love you all!

comments are disabled

"Cynthia! I need you to come here for a minute!" Cynthia's mom yelled from the front door.

"I dont wanna!" She yelled back, not wanting to move from Ranboo's grasp.

"It's important! I'll make Andrew go home if you don't come down!"

"Coming!" She yelled making Ranboo laugh loudly.

"C'mon love." Ranboo said softly, lifting the girl off of her bed. She groaned before walking down the stairs, keeping ahold of Ranboo's hand. Ranboo knew what was happening and pulled out his phone to record the moment about to happen.

"What do you want mom?" Cynthia asked with a yawn.

"Theres someone here to visit you." Her mome said with a laugh. She looked up and locked eyes with someome she hadnt seen in months.

"Dad? DAD?!" She screamed at the realization of her dad standing in front of her. She dropped Ranboo's hand and sprinted to her dad, tears falling down her face as a smile never left it.

"Hi sweetheart." He said with a deep chuckle.

"It's not funny." She sobbed into his shoulder.

"Oh honey." Her father said, hugging her tighter as the girl sobbed. "I missed you so much."

"I missed you too." The girl sobbed, gripping onto her father tightly.

"Alright honey, it was a long drive here. Let me use the bathroom and then we can watch a movie, okay?" He said, setting her on thr ground. She nodded and let go, wiping her face of tears that had previously fallen. This hadn't stopped the new tears from leaving tracks along her cheeks.

Cynthia's mom, Rachelle, showed Cynthia's father, Daniel, to the bathroom. Ranboo set his phone down and walked towards the girl.

"Did you know about this?" The girl asked with a shaky voice. Ranboo nodded as he hugged the girl from behind.

"Yeah. Me and your mom planned the entire thing together." He spoke softly, holding the girl in his arms.

"I think i want you to be my boyfriend."

"Oh?"

"Nobody's ever done this for me. They havent ever tried to get along with my mom or understand how difficult it is with my dad gone. Let alone plan something for him coming home. You have. Thats not the only reason, but reason enough for me not to wait anymore."

"Let that up to me, love." He spoke softly in her ear, kissing the skin behind it gently.

"I have to wait even longer to call you my boyfriend?"

"Only a few hours longer, babe." He said, making her melt in his arms in delight. Mostly at the words but also at how deep but soft his voice sounded and how soothing it was.

Cynthia turned around in his arms and he admired her face.

Her lips. Her smile. Her eyes. Her hair. Her laugh.

He loved everything about her. He saw a tear slip down her face and he quickly wiped it away and kissed her head. Oh how her heart melted at the action.

"Alright, hun, why don't you fill me in on everything ive missed."

And so she did. She was sat in Ranboo's lap in the chair while her parents were cuddled up together on the couch. Her parents where the two who taught her what true live really was and really looked like. The same for Ranboo and his parents.

a/n - sorry for a very short chapter, its a filler