s e v e n

❤️                             💬                            ✈️

ranboomc i could redo this night over forever if it was an option.

cynthicize_ i'm so proud of you! <3
   ranboomc thank you for being present <3
   cynthicize_ ur such a simp :]
   user THAT'S A HONKING KARL FACE

user2 so what happened?

user3 cynthicize_ x ranboo is cute 😎
   user hey, try not to ship. we don't know how they feel about it or if either are in relationships or anything. just be careful of that :D
   user3 sorry

"What movie are we watching?" She asked from the passenger seat. The girl was visibly shaking despite the warmth in the car as well as the clothing she was wearing.

"Whatever movie you want to watch. Why don't we watch the movie from the back seat so you can warm up and so we can see the movie better." He suggested. She nodded and carefully got out of the car to sit in the back.

Ranboo admired her. How she grazed her fingers on the car. How carefully she shut the door. How she curled in on herself from how cold she was. How she looked at him, that was the thing he admired most. The look in her eyes when she's locked eyes with him made his world stop. It was as if the sun and moon finally met in one big collide.

He knew that she could either be the one to break him entirely, or change him into a better man. He was hoping for the latter.

Ranboo climbed into the backseat with his laptop in hand. She chose to watch Ariel (the little mermaid). Ranboo hadn't minded a bit as long as she was happy.

"Wanna share blankets?" He asked with a smile. She moved closer to the boy and laid the blankets over top of him. She was still shaking violently.

Throughout the movie, her head would start to lay on his shoulder before it was jerked back up.

"You can lay on me, Cynthia, i don't mind." He said softly as the movie played. She relaxed her body on his hesitantly. He realized her hesitation and wrapped an arm around her shoulders so she felt less uncomfortable or afraid.

This was deemed a success whenever she ended up melting into his side. She felt warmer when next to him. She felt safer.

The movie played making any tension held in the silence dissipate. Both genuinely felt happy in these moments. Both felt relaxed, so much so that Cynthia fell asleep on the boy. Her head slipped off of his shoulder and slid down his chest. He laughed lightly and readjusted himself so her head was rested in his lap.